Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The future of Rendezvous

Yea, if you could figure a way not to have to drive on Oklahoma I-40. The worst in the country. 2 tires and 2 rims. Cost me to much and I've done over the Sipamippi three times to BG, but hey, you guys have a great time.
How would you feel about Tennessee?

Yea, if you could figure a way not to have to drive on Oklahoma I-40. The worst in the country. 2 tires and 2 rims. Cost me to much and I've done over the Sipamippi three times to BG, but hey, you guys have a great time.
Just throwing it out there. Where would you like to visit? :blinzel:His Cubbiness doesn't take me too many places. With good reason of course. Is there anywhere in between the two coast, in the middle, where we could plan something? That would be a nice drive. We have a few people on this forum I'm sure someone has a thought on where would be the next good place for us to visit. :D

Wow, Bruce .... you are reading my mind! :rocker:

I would do Colorado - we've never been there .... Utah would be another good choice ... they have beautiful National Parks .... and then there is ..... LAS VEGAS! :blinzel: ......

So many places, so little time! :pat:

I'm just getting into this thread a little late, but wanted to stick my two cents in. :chuckle

For the last several years, my other site - the Corvette Action Center has held an annual CruiseFest every year.

I believe we started in 2004 - in Auburn, Indiana.

2005 - Bowling Green
2006 - Bowling Green
2007 - Colorado Springs, Colorado
2008 - Cleveland, Ohio
2009 - Bowling Green

We're probably going to be holding it the first or second week of June.

To get an idea of what we do, check out:

http://corvetteactioncenter.com/events/cruisefest06/

If you guys would like to join us this coming year for a combined, CruiseFest - Rendezvous event in Bowling Green, I'd be open to that.

However, with that said, I also understand if you'd rather have your own event.

As for having an event in Colorado, I cannot recommend it enough; especially Colorado Springs.

That is God's country out there. The scenery is spectacular and the driving roads, phenomenal.

I didn't bring my own Corvette to that CruiseFest in Colorado and boy was I regretting it. :eek:

Colorado

Colorado is God's Country for sure, we have Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs. Fantastic round trip driving from Colorado Springs, could even spend the night in some really neat places such as Aspen, Vail, Breckenridge, Salida and so on. In the summer you can go over Independance Pass and drop right down into Aspen, a truly beautiful drive. We also have the Air Force Acadamy in Colorado Springs and everyone should visit that and go inside the Chapel, it is truly awsome. Sitting in my room at the Holiday Inn Express in Holbrook, AZ and praying it won't snow tonight and tomorrow. It is pretty darn cold here right now. Hope to get home tomorrow if the weather permits. Had lots of fun in California but the traffic is horendous, don't know how you California folks can put up with it on a daily basis. Will post more when I get home, do not like using a lap top. First Robin ps Travis arrived home safe and sound, he is young and drove straight thru.

The next one could be like a motorcycle rally and just ride, eat and sleep and gaze with amazement at great places in the rockies, which could include Vail, Aspen, Salt Lake City, Vegas, Grand Canyon, etc. etc. etc. Gas is cheap now, I paid $1.85 9/10 for premium yesterday. Why don't they just round off that last number and get over it.:bash:
Colorado may be a good choice.

Bruce :)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry