Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

Actually, NOT. I remember when the internet was young and I was a moderator, this kind of behavior would not have lasted an hour. Its unfortunate this has spread so wide and now threatens to divide the forum.
sad.gif

That is what I meant... I was being sarcastic.

I'd like to add to my previous post ...

I'd like to think that I have been lucky enough to forge friendships with people from all over the US because of forums - meeting new people at every event .... and through the internet.

Lucky me, I have friends from FL, NC, clear up to NY, NJ over to IN, IL, IO all the way through the midwest, AL. TN, AK, down to the western states, TX, CO, NE, NM, AZ, NV .... up to WI/Canada/MT ... and back .... missed a few state there ... but you all know who you are..

Everyone of them are special to me ....
I have always thought that Forums were INclusive .... not EXclusive.

Ray and I will continue to be members of this forum and attend the events that we can ..... and my friendships stands solid.

One person on this forum told me a LONG time ago that I could not stay friends with everyone ... I disagreed then and I disagree now. It will never be on my end to disolve bonds.

I have posted this just to sort of explain why I am stepping back for awhile - I need to take a deep breath and understand what has happened ....

Okay - I took a deep breath, stepped back - and took a look and although I don't like the ashes, I think what will arise out of them will work. That does not mean that I agree with all of the decisions.

I am going to stay true to myself and be a part, and I hope a postive contributor to this forum.

There are just too many people that I have become friends with, and without a neutral meeting ground those friendships would dissolve .... I still stay in touch with our old friends like Galen, and MotorBoat, XLRKen and others who would not understand how or why I would bail on a perfectly good forum.

Many of us have met, shared a drink, or a meal .... or just stood next to each other while pictures were being taken. It IS about the car.

I am moving forward and putting all of the collateral damage (not the people) behind me. I THINK most of you want to do the same.

So, welcome back to ME! :D

Okay - I took a deep breath, stepped back - and took a look and although I don't like the ashes, I think what will arise out of them will work. That does not mean that I agree with all of the decisions.

I am going to stay true to myself and be a part, and I hope a postive contributor to this forum.

There are just too many people that I have become friends with, and without a neutral meeting ground those friendships would dissolve .... I still stay in touch with our old friends like Galen, and MotorBoat, XLRKen and others who would not understand how or why I would bail on a perfectly good forum.

Many of us have met, shared a drink, or a meal .... or just stood next to each other while pictures were being taken. It IS about the car.

I am moving forward and putting all of the collateral damage (not the people) behind me. I THINK most of you want to do the same.

So, welcome back to ME! :D

Yes... by all means, welcome back to YOU!!

Yes... by all means, welcome back to YOU!!

Second that. Go away for a couple of days and geez. Didn't know you were gone.

Baby sat three little kids this weekend 8,6, and 5. Man they ran me ragged. By the end of the day yesterday I wanted to go to bed at 6:30 last night. I wish I had a quarter of their energy. :chuckle:chuckle

For the ladies, well the guys to if you like to paint your nails, my nieces got me hooked on some nail polish. It's crackle nail polish and I love it. You put it over your nail color and it gives it a crackle look. It comes in different colors. I currently have the gold one over a bright orange color. I like it because if I screw up my manicure put that on over it and my manicure is all good again. :D

Have not seen this Mar .... but I am going to Google now .... ;)

I liked my pedicure for the cruise ... aww, so cute little daisey with the crystal center .... Wow ... we woman are really kinda nutsy ... I wonder if it makes ANY difference to the men in our lives??? :blinzel:

Have not seen this Mar .... but I am going to Google now .... ;)

I liked my pedicure for the cruise ... aww, so cute little daisey with the crystal center .... Wow ... we woman are really kinda nutsy ... I wonder if it makes ANY difference to the men in our lives??? :blinzel:

I LOVE my wife getting manicures... makes for GREAT back scratching. Which sometimes leads to??? :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Our big boy grandson was born this morning ... an emergency c-section ... His name is Brady Raymond and he is big ... 9.3 ... My daughter is doing really well, but baby is now in the NICU with respitory problems ... He is getting antibiotics and oxygen and we are hoping that he will bounce back soon ..

Thanks everyone for your concern .... :love: RA & Ray

Our big boy grandson was born this morning ... an emergency c-section ... His name is Brady Raymond and he is big ... 9.3 ... My daughter is doing really well, but baby is now in the NICU with respitory problems ... He is getting antibiotics and oxygen and we are hoping that he will bounce back soon ..

Congrats on the new addition!!! Hope he is out of NICU soon and home...

Congratulations GM & GP, Post a pic, would like to see just how big that is as I weighed in at nine and a half pounds. Will keep Little Brady in my prayers as well as all the family.

Congradulations you two, my Greatgrand-son is 1&1/2 years old now and I was teaching him how to play football, soccer and how to dribble a small ball for basket-ball just this last Thursday!
My prays are also with him and yours.

Congrats! Hope Mom and Baby are home soon. Keep us updated.

Thank you ... I am glad to have received such nice emails, some PM's and FB posts .... It's nice to know that the old guard is still intact!
Baby Brady is making progress and it's in the right direction so they are even beginning to talk about 'going home' ... :rocker: My daughter may come home tonight, but baby will not ..... he will stay in the NICU and let the lungs heal up. I am so thankful that we have a good support group in our combined families .... meanwhile, I am still running after the 3 yr old who does not understand where his mommy is and why can't he see his baby?

Thanks again you guys .. :love: .... If you contact me on FaceBook you can see a couple of pix taken before Baby got sick .... he's a BIG boy just like his Papa Ray! xxoo

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom