Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

Our employee wine store sponsors an on-site visit from See's Candy twice per year. They set up a large display and offer employees a 30% discount on all their products.

The hard part is getting my private stash to last in between visits!

Our employee wine store sponsors an on-site visit from See's Candy twice per year. They set up a large display and offer employees a 30% discount on all their products.

The hard part is getting my private stash to last in between visits!

That's pretty good ... @ $16.10/lb ... thats great .....

Well, here's something telling .... I remember when it was $2.20/lb ....

There's no private stashes around here - I can sniff that stuff out like a bloodhound :lol:

Funny - everyone has their favorite "piece" .... when I was little it was the Bourdoux ... (love the sprinkles) .... then I got OLD and now it's the MayFair ... oh and the maple sugar thing .... ... We have to stop this talk!!!! The boxes are just about 15 feet from me and my willpower is giving out!

Thank God it's not wine! :chuckle

How true... how true. Speaking of wine... we have a winery here in Billings, MT. Yellowstone Cellars and Winery - heading there right now for a bit of tasting. The winemaker is purchasing all his grapes from the Columbia Valley in OR. Will let you know how his wines are!!

Another great party at Red Noland Cadillac last night for the unvieling of the CTS Coupe. They had both a Red one and Blue one under wraps at the beginning of the event and then uncovered them. One of my bankers bought the Red one for his wife's Christmas present.

Inside Valet parking was provided and when they brought the vehicles back there was a gift laying on the dashboards. A nice leather wallet for credit cards or business cards, a small travel map inside, a pocket for paper money and a place for small change. There is a pocket for the account books I use to write down milage, gallons of petro, date and so forth. The food was good from all reports, I ate too much at the Edward Jones affair to partake at the 2nd one.

It sounds like the folks @ Red Noland really know how to throw a party. Wouldn't it be fun to give a new car for a Christmas gift.

We are watching Fred Claus ..... :lol: ..... I've never seen it before .... I can't believe how funny it is .... seeing Fred in the top bunk .... classic humor ... love it! :xmas:

:laugh: You're very funny! As you know this group was there this year during grad week .... we got a chance to roam the grounds ..... MIGHTY IMPRESSIVE. Also very windy .... almost knocked us over going up the stairs to the chapel (s) ......... Colorado has very interesting weather .... all 4 season's before noon.

I know... the stories I could tell. :willy_nilly: One of the reasons I despise being cold or wet.

I'm supposed to go back next year for my 30 year reunion. I think I'm busy that day. :naughty:

How true... how true. Speaking of wine... we have a winery here in Billings, MT. Yellowstone Cellars and Winery - heading there right now for a bit of tasting. The winemaker is purchasing all his grapes from the Columbia Valley in OR. Will let you know how his wines are!!

The wines were wonderful... ended up buying a case, 8 bottles Malbec, 4 Cab Sauv. He also had a Merlot and a Chenin Blanc. He's planning on releasing a Syrah probably next weekend... oh darn, another trip to the winery:D:D.

Is anyone else experiencing intermittent problems with forum connection???

Last week or so, almost everyday ... :dunno:

Is anyone else experiencing intermittent problems with forum connection???

Last week or so, almost everyday ... :dunno:
Yes. Have noticed. Don't know what is happening but we have also.

Me too; I just chalked it up to Fred eating up bandwidth, much like the air he wastes.

Me too; I just chalked it up to Fred eating up bandwidth, much like the air he wastes.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that ignore feature ..... I can still read the witty stuff ... but no more having to sort through all of the threads that are just links .....

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that ignore feature ..... I can still read the witty stuff ... but no more having to sort through all of the threads that are just links .....

ISN'T THAT THE TRUTH, I AGREE ONE HUNDRED PERCENT. THANKS RA

The wines were wonderful... ended up buying a case, 8 bottles Malbec, 4 Cab Sauv. He also had a Merlot and a Chenin Blanc. He's planning on releasing a Syrah probably next weekend... oh darn, another trip to the winery:D:D.

Did you drink all your wine yet? :chuckle I took care of the beer I bought for Christmas, and yes by myself. :D

Did you drink all your wine yet? :chuckle I took care of the beer I bought for Christmas, and yes by myself. :D

Not yet... guess it takes longer to drink a bottle (case?) of wine than beer??? Got my wine rack up yesterday afternoon... 60 bottle rack and STILL have some bottles in boxes :pat::pat:

Not yet... guess it takes longer to drink a bottle (case?) of wine than beer??? Got my wine rack up yesterday afternoon... 60 bottle rack and STILL have some bottles in boxes :pat::pat:
Yer laggin' ..... need some help??? :D

According to studies I have done a small bottle of wine equals 4 glasses of wine, although a small bottle of wine equals one of my wine glasses! :D

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom