Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

Not yet... guess it takes longer to drink a bottle (case?) of wine than beer??? Got my wine rack up yesterday afternoon... 60 bottle rack and STILL have some bottles in boxes :pat::pat:

Then again... the 30 bottles of Cab Sauv that are still in boxes won't be ready to drink for another month or two. Just bottled them in late October.

As Gizmo would say true that! :laugh:

WELL??????? you all know what I have been accused of so who cares? I don't. You only live once so enjoy it while you are still here.:reddevil:reddevil:reddevil

I'll drink to that! Don't let the bad stuff get you down turn it around with another round! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

As Gizmo would say true that! :laugh:

Hey, why'd my name come up in this discussion... :willy_nilly: I only brought back 6 bottles of wine from Madison. Damn, I know I got on e left around here somewhere. :(

I'll drink to that! Don't let the bad stuff get you down turn it around with another round! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
I don't let the bad stuff get me down, it is like water on a Duck's back. I just consider the scource from which it comes. I do find it hard to deal with people that are uneducated and have chips on their shoulders and have no life. So SAD!!!!! Some people will never understand what life is really all about and at the longest it is just tooooooo short.

According to studies I have done a small bottle of wine equals 4 glasses of wine, although a small bottle of wine equals one of my wine glasses! :D

You use a glass? Seems like a waste, some will stick to the sides of the glass........:lol:

Interesting that here I am back on the Wives Club ... for awhile.
Sad to see that some of the threads have gone from being an interesting discussion to a war zone. A couple of friends have told me that they have decided to 'take a break' from the forum rather than see loyalties tested. I have to agree. Those friendships that have been forged do not need to be tested .... sides do not need to be taken ....

Hopefully this forum will get back on track shortly .... :love:

Interesting that here I am back on the Wives Club ... for awhile.
Sad to see that some of the threads have gone from being an interesting discussion to a war zone. A couple of friends have told me that they have decided to 'take a break' from the forum rather than see loyalties tested. I have to agree. Those friendships that have been forged do not need to be tested .... sides do not need to be taken ....

Hopefully this forum will get back on track shortly .... :love:

Yes... it HAS been an interesting forum, lately.

Yes... it HAS been an interesting forum, lately.

Actually, NOT. I remember when the internet was young and I was a moderator, this kind of behavior would not have lasted an hour. Its unfortunate this has spread so wide and now threatens to divide the forum.
sad.gif

Actually, NOT. I remember when the internet was young and I was a moderator, this kind of behavior would not have lasted an hour. Its unfortunate this has spread so wide and now threatens to divide the forum.
sad.gif

Looking forward to meeting you in July , Giz.....
No one and nothing will divide our friendships - it can happen only if we let it happen .... This is a very diverse group ... accepting of each other and our uniqueness - which is why we all chose an XLR - and come together. We'll hang in there .... I know we will.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom