Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

You might know

started setting up my lap to for the new higher speed and you might know
Qwest sent the wrong modem, it is not wireless so now I have to call them to send the correct modem. Always a problem with them. At least the desk top is connected and working good.

started setting up my lap to for the new higher speed and you might know
Qwest sent the wrong modem, it is not wireless so now I have to call them to send the correct modem. Always a problem with them. At least the desk top is connected and working good.

Robert ... you should be in the Cox area when you move to AZ.... that is everything it is advertised ... great speed and great service..... Well, it is here anyway. We've had them since 1972.

I love all of this wireless stuff. What I haven't done yet is connect my laptop to my printer .... but that's because ..... I'm just SURE Santa has a new laptop/printer for me :biggrinsanta:

Glad you are doing so well ....

RA,

If you have wireless hook your printer up to your network, then you can send stuff from your laptop to print wirelessly...(is that a word:lol:) I do it all the time at home, but of course then I have to get up from the easy chair and go get it. Unless I call Supa in for something and tell her while she's coming to grab the stuff on the printer.:laugh::laugh:

Robert ... you should be in the Cox area when you move to AZ.... that is everything it is advertised ... great speed and great service..... Well, it is here anyway. We've had them since 1972.

I love all of this wireless stuff. What I haven't done yet is connect my laptop to my printer .... but that's because ..... I'm just SURE Santa has a new laptop/printer for me :biggrinsanta:

Thanks, RA. I just got off the phone with Qwest, a new modem is being overnighted, it will be the wireless one. I keep my lap top on the kitchen desk and my printer is on the desk with my desk top and I print wireless all the time, very easy to set up. Kevin has Supa trained to bring the printed pages to him, I have not been able to train Digby to bring mine to me. Oh well, I keep him to bark when the doorbell rings or the clock strikes, they both play the Westminister chimes.

The reason she brings the printed pages is due to the fact the printer is inside the frig by the beer! Sheer Genius.

The reason she brings the printed pages is due to the fact the printer is inside the frig by the beer! Sheer Genius.

WOW How did you know? :chuckle:chuckle

I tried the Christmas shopping thing today - I was very surprised at how FULL the mall parking lot was, but how empty the stores were - of people. Something's just weird (here, anyway) - no lines, no hustle, no bustle, it was a normal shopping trip. I don't know if everyone is procratinating like me or just doing a lot less shopping, but whatever .... sure was strange.... and BTW - both times that I passed Santa - no one was in line to see him :(

I tried the Christmas shopping thing today - I was very surprised at how FULL the mall parking lot was, but how empty the stores were - of people. Something's just weird (here, anyway) - no lines, no hustle, no bustle, it was a normal shopping trip. I don't know if everyone is procratinating like me or just doing a lot less shopping, but whatever .... sure was strange.... and BTW - both times that I passed Santa - no one was in line to see him :(

Wait, Wait, what do you mean "both times that I passed Santa" didn't you sit on his lap and whisper in his ear all the things you want him to bring you? RA if you didn't then you are slipping. I know he would have liked you sitting on his lap rather than all those little rug rats.:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle I spent the day taking my neighbor to have her eye surgery, 7:45 this morning and to the doctor at 3:00 this afternoon to make sure everything was okay. We were not close to any of the malls so I don't know how they are doing here.

Another great party at Red Noland Cadillac last night for the unvieling of the CTS Coupe. They had both a Red one and Blue one under wraps at the beginning of the event and then uncovered them. One of my bankers bought the Red one for his wife's Christmas present.

Inside Valet parking was provided and when they brought the vehicles back there was a gift laying on the dashboards. A nice leather wallet for credit cards or business cards, a small travel map inside, a pocket for paper money and a place for small change. There is a pocket for the account books I use to write down milage, gallons of petro, date and so forth. The food was good from all reports, I ate too much at the Edward Jones affair to partake at the 2nd one.

Have you ever had a day when it's events made such an impact on you that you actually decided to make changes in your life because you suddenly realize what is important and what isn't?

Today is one of those for me ....
I need need some positive energy coming our way.

Today I choose to use the Ignore feature on this forum -
I choose to remain friends with my wonderful existing and new forum members and rid myself of negative influence.

Peace out

Doris and I send our prayers and positive wishes for things to turn out well. Let us know if we can help in any way.

Doris and I send our prayers and positive wishes for things to turn out well. Let us know if we can help in any way.

Me too, Ruth Ann. HAPPY THOUGHTS, HAPPY THOUGHTS ... come on, say it with me... HAPPY THOUGHTS. :chuckle

Holidays are tough ... very stressful. Lets not forget what the holidays are all about - family and friends! :grouphug:

Thanks guys ...
This place has gotten way too grim.

Christmas is commmmmiiiinnnnngggg waaaaaaayyyyyyy tooooooooo fasssst!

Well, I did get one errand completed ..... I made a trip to the See's Candy Store and loaded up - 4 boxes ..... Now, if I can just stay out of it :D

That's the one "special" thing we always had .... from the time I was just a tyke .... I don't see any shops when we travel - But ... it's better than Godiva .... oh, yes, it is!

Well, I did get one errand completed ..... I made a trip to the See's Candy Store and loaded up - 4 boxes ..... Now, if I can just stay out of it :D

That's the one "special" thing we always had .... from the time I was just a tyke .... I don't see any shops when we travel - But ... it's better than Godiva .... oh, yes, it is!

There are 10 of them in the Phoenix area. Newest one is right by First Robin's new place. Maybe that will get you over here for a visit :chuckle

There are 10 of them in the Phoenix area. Newest one is right by First Robin's new place. Maybe that will get you over here for a visit :chuckle

You don't need to bribe me .... well, but you could ... Got wine? You know what .... since Ray doesn't like wine .... and you have all of those winerys over there .... maybe you could toss him the keys and he could be the DD ... :chuckle

Thanks guys ...
This place has gotten way too grim.

Christmas is commmmmiiiinnnnngggg waaaaaaayyyyyyy tooooooooo fasssst!

I am with you RA, Godiva is over rated. When I was a kid I liked Whitman's Samplers, I still do. Walmart sells Zachary and they are good also. Godiva is a product, expensive, mostly purchased by those that are trying to impress their friends. They purchase it for the name, not the quality of the taste. Christmas of '04 I entertained 25 friends for sit down dinner at my winter home in Florida. I put out chocolates on a three tiered dish and you would not believe how many people thought they were Godiva, little did they know they were Zachary.:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

Have you ever had a day when it's events made such an impact on you that you actually decided to make changes in your life because you suddenly realize what is important and what isn't?

Today is one of those for me ....
I need need some positive energy coming our way.

Today I choose to use the Ignore feature on this forum -
I choose to remain friends with my wonderful existing and new forum members and rid myself of negative influence.

Peace out

I know what you mean. My prayers are with you.

All this talk of prayers is beginning to make me a bit uncomfortable. The list of churches I am banned from keeps growing, the lightning strikes are plotted out on a map here in my office.

All this talk of prayers is beginning to make me a bit uncomfortable. The list of churches I am banned from keeps growing, the lightning strikes are plotted out on a map here in my office.

Hah! Just like you to play with fire! HellBoy, we KNOW where you're goin'! :reddevil

You know, when I think about it ...... there are not too many churches up your way .... hmmmmm.

Let's go back to CHOCOLATE .....

I'd still put See's up against any brand ....
I'm pretty sure one of those 4 boxes is not going to make it to Christmas Eve....

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom