Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Ultimate XLR Mod

richardyoo

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Silver XLR-V
You beat me to it!!!! I just saw it and was going to post the link. by the way,,,,,, I think it's kind'of ugly.... I can't figure out how they narrowed the front end down...:dunno:

Some people have either way too much money, time, or both!!

You beat me to it!!!! I just saw it and was going to post the link. by the way,,,,,, I think it's kind'of ugly.... I can't figure out how they narrowed the front end down...:dunno:

It looks like they extended to front... the front wheels are way pushed forward - so they must have left room to bring the left and right fenders in...

its insane... whats crazy is that from the looks of it, the top still retracts... wow - it must have cost a fortune to do that.

It looks like one of those kit cars with a VW engine. NASTY:ugh:

Fred

Looks like a lot of work, but not in accord with my taste. To each their own i guess, I would have spent the time, effort and money differently. :cool:

What a waste!

I respect the work that went into the car, but I don't particularly like the style that much. Classic? Of course, but not functional, and you wouldn't find me trying to drift in that guy. For cruisin' and attention getting, I imagine it's fairly effective, though.

I just bid $3,000.00, but was immediately outbid--awwwwwww :lol:

Not that you would get it at that, but if you want to throw money away, Floyd--throw it my way!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I just bid $3,000.00, but was immediately outbid--awwwwwww :lol:

I knew it wouldn't be enough to win, I just want it to be in "My eBay" so I can see how much it sells for--if it does. I would like to know the "reserve" though.

I'd pay $3000 for it. It would be good to have around for spare parts.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom