Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

V model colors

Stella

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004xlr
Was tossing around the idea of trading up to a V model. Did they offer the V in the same colors as the base xlr models. I have the xenon blue now with under 10,000 on her. I really love driving her but would like the power and option of building the motor up. Anyways I'm interested in the thunder gray color and can't recall ever seeing the color on a V. If anyone knows or has one let me know. Looking for something with the least amount of miles and flawless. Thanks

Its not the same color but have you considered the infrared? I have posted in do you see xlrs thread. my local dealer has the upgrade v in my color (infrared) and my yr 2006.
New and Used BMW, Land Rover, Mini, Volvo, Infiniti, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep Jaguar, Volkswagen Dealer | Fields Automotive Group
this one has less then 9000 miles on her. they have it listed as 49 something. But their website still says $53,991. please consider this so i can relieve my mind and finally get some sleep. This thought of her still at the dealership is making me have restless nights. just knowing that there is a v out there with less the 10k miles sitting there waiting for someone. heck they might not appreciate the ride as much as we do?
car v 1.jpgPM me so if you are interested in then i can give you the sales mans number and name

colors

Stella, gray flannel was offersd in 09,looks lighter,very rare,wife's favorite color. good luck in your search.:cool:

Stella, gray flannel was offersd in 09,looks lighter,very rare,wife's favorite color. good luck in your search.:cool:

thanks for all the responses. I am all about the color. I believe the 09 is a lighter color is it called light platinum?

color

thanks for all the responses. I am all about the color. I believe the 09 is a lighter color is it called light platinum?

Hi Stella, 09 has gray flannel it's lighter than 04's thunder gray.light platinum( silver) is a different color and was aval. most yrs. In 09 lt. plat. became radiant silver. after looking at 04 thunder gray & 09 gray flannel they look pretty close to the same shade? i'm going by the dealer brochures. I'm also about the color and if you like thunder gray gray flannel will work. ;)

Hi Stella, 09 has gray flannel it's lighter than 04's thunder gray.light platinum( silver) is a different color and was aval. most yrs. In 09 lt. plat. became radiant silver. after looking at 04 thunder gray & 09 gray flannel they look pretty close to the same shade? i'm going by the dealer brochures. I'm also about the color and if you like thunder gray gray flannel will work. ;)

Thanks I guess I haven't seen the 09 then. Ill have to check it out. I have the xenon blue and love the color although it could use a pearl in it. The thunder gray has also got me saw a base model which I believe the color is pretty rare. Problem is the 09 still fetchs a hefty price for my taste.

Problem is the 09 still fetchs a hefty price for my taste. I don't understand this last sentence from Stella. Do you want the bottom to fall out sooner on our beauties?:dunno:

No no not at all. I've always been a ford lover never owned a GM product before. I feel ford makes a more durable car that last for the consumer. Anyways, The first time I saw a xlr I was sold. I even went across the country to go get it.
It's a great car,but I think that they could of gave alittle more to the consumer for the money they were asking. Finishes in the interior" their shouldn't be so much plastic. It's a nice car but not 100k nice. I know some might not like that but that's my opinion. I think the 09's if kept well will keep the most value but they are all beauties. Maybe if my baby treats me good it will make me a believer. :dunno:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom