Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Veteran's Day

Little Woman

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
Cubby's, RIII Attendee, Midwest Marauder Alcohol Czar
Happy Veteran's Day. Thank you to our past, present and future soldiers. :patriot:

Everyone should take the time today to remember all our fallen soldiers; who fought to keep us free and give us the liberties we have as Americans. Also take the time to thank our veterans who fought for us for the same rights and freedoms.:patriot::patriot:

God Bless the U.S.A.!!!

Everyone should take the time today to remember all our fallen soldiers; who fought to keep us free and give us the liberties we have as Americans. Also take the time to thank our veterans who fought for us for the same rights and freedoms.:patriot::patriot:

God Bless the U.S.A.!!!

ABSOLUTELY - well said Cubby!

THANK YOU to all our veterans and service men and women to fight so we can keep our freedom. :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Today is Remebrance Day in Canada and Cubbys words above say it all.

If you can not stand behind our troops feel free to stand in front of them.

Very well said Madmac.

Thanks to all our Verterans for all the sacrifices they make to keep us safe....... :patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

All of our local Applebees restaurants invite all military, active or retired to eat free today. They have been doing this for several years now. We also have one of the largest Veterans Day Parades in the US. We have a small high school in our area that has lost seven graduates to the Iraq/Afghanistan wars. Two of them brothers. :patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

My free AppleBees steak was pretty good. Took Mom and PJ with me. Mom's a vet, too, but she didn't want to admit it.

Going to Golden Corral on Monday 5-9PM for free Veterans Appreciation Dinner, too.

I almost feel guilty being treated like this when so many other vets are still in harms way.

God Bless the U.S.A.!!!

:patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry