Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

WannaGOFAST Schedules and Locations

GizmoQ

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Black Raven XLR-V; 1996 Eldorado ESC-V
WannaGOFAST is one of the up and coming standing 1/2 mile and 1 mile racing promoters. They are not an officially sanctioned Land Speed Racing organization. They are unique in that they allow side by side racing as opposed to LSR mandated one vehicle on track at a time. They also have scheduled three different venues for their events. Registration costs for their events is on par with the Texas Mile.

WannaGOFAST is a company focused on providing one thing, going fast! Our main goal is to provide racing events both public and private that cater to the speed addict in all of us. Our 4 Event Dates and locations for 2014 will be, Chicago 1/2 Mile Shootout, at Bult Field in Monee, IL, 6.21-6.22.14 and 10.11-10.12.14, Texas 1/2 Mile Shootout (at Horseshoe Bay Resort's Private Airport), in Horseshoe Bay, TX, 7.12-7.13.14 and Georgia 1/2 Mile Shootout, at Heaven's Landing Airport in Clayton, GA, September of 2014 (Exact Dates TBA).

I've never raced nor attended their events, but hopefully I'll make one of their Chicago dates this year as a spectator and will report back.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom