Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Welcome new members

Welcome aboard.:wave: You're going to love your new toy when you finally get to drive it. Let's hope you get some good weather. Enjoy.

Hi everyone. I am the proud owner of a 2006 XLR-v. Bought it out of Vegas 7 days ago. But i am still waiting for the truck to pick it up and bring it to me. Hope it is soon ,it snowed 8 cm last night and i think we are in the deep freeze until april again. Getting impatiiennttt!!!!$#@
Welcome aboard. You are going to love the X. Glad you found our happy little fourm. :wave:

The membership is at 288. We are getting so close to 300. :D

We have had 4 or 5 new members join Friday through Monday. Glad to see so many people finding this wonderful site. We are only 8 away from the 300 mark. :wave:

Only 5 away from having 300 members. I don't think it will be much longer until we reach that mark. :D

Three to go. :D

We have reached the 300 mark. :D There are now 300 members on this fourm.

Welcome to all of our new members, I hope you enjoy your time here and don't hesitate to post any thoughts or questions you may have.

Welcome to all of our new members, I hope you enjoy your time here and don't hesitate to post any thoughts or questions you may have.

Yes... I have noticed we are up to 325 members strong now. Welcome to all who have found the BEST XLR forum on the web!!

Welcome June!

Welcome aboard June. Glad you got on here. :wave:

June is still waiting for the activation to take place but once that is done :D

Send Bruce or Rob a PM. I still don't see her name on the member list. We need Thirsty4 on here. Everytime I see her name I get a craving for a Bud Lite. :laugh::laugh::D:wave:

Your account has been activated but you are currently in the moderation queue to be added to the forum.

I would PM Rob and ask him. Have her try posting under new member introductions and see what happens. :dunno:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom