Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Welcome new members

Congrats and welcome to the group!!!!! :cool:

Welcome to the group. Congrats on finding the XLR-V you will enjoy many wonderful miles with it.:wave::wave::wave:

Speedway

Fred;)

I picked up my 2006 XLR-V from a dealership outside of Philly last Saturday (9/19/09.) She is CPO until May 2012 with 20,000 original owner miles.

I searched for about a year until I found the right car at the right price and never expected her to be a V. I'll be spending some time digging through the threads to find out all the little things I'll need to know as a new owner.

Thank you in advance for all your advice. :)

JT
Welcome to the forum. You will love the car and love the forum. :D

Welcome Julie

Welcome aboard Julie (our newest member), there's a lot of great people here. You'll get to meet some of them on our Fall Drive.:wave:

I see our newest member, rayglover is from CA. Welcome aboard.:wave: There are several other XLR owners in CA.

Welcome to the fourm rayglover.:wave:

Welcome rayglover enjoy this wonderful Forum.;)

Speedway

Fred:wave::wave::wave::wave:

It appears that we have gotten Devin, Chicago Dave's son, to join us here on the forum. Welcome Devin. Lil XLR8R.:wave:

Our Newest Member

I noticed our newest member is LA Wheel and Tire--a vendor I have used twice now with complete satisfaction. I hope they become an industry partner on the forum. Welcome aboard to the site!!!:wave:

Welcome to the site LA Wheel and Tire. :wave:

I don't know if anyone else has been keeping an eye on the membership numbers but I have. We are only 18 away from having 300 members registered here. JMO but I think that is pretty good. :wave:

Thanks for the update. It has been nice to see our numbers continue to grow.:)

Hi everyone. I am the proud owner of a 2006 XLR-v. Bought it out of Vegas 7 days ago. But i am still waiting for the truck to pick it up and bring it to me. Hope it is soon ,it snowed 8 cm last night and i think we are in the deep freeze until april again. Getting impatiiennttt!!!!$#@
Ohhh, you're gonna love her ... I don't know how much 8 cm is .... but 8 anything has to be damn cold!

Have a great time - she's lovely!

Hi everyone. I am the proud owner of a 2006 XLR-v. Bought it out of Vegas 7 days ago. But i am still waiting for the truck to pick it up and bring it to me. Hope it is soon ,it snowed 8 cm last night and i think we are in the deep freeze until april again. Getting impatiiennttt!!!!$#@

Welcome to the XLR Net! :wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back