Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Welcome new members

Welcome to the forum, June - I hope you and Brian had a great time in Colorado .... it was really nice to meet you :wave:.

Hi June, Glad to have you on board. How is your chocolate supply holding up? I think you need to come back and get some more.:wave::wave::wave:

Welcome! I'm glad you're finally connected.

424 & counting

Wow, we've gotten several new members on here lately. Welcome aboard everyone, we look forward to hearing from you and maybe we will get to meet up soon.:wave:

We keep growing and growing. I love it. Its fun to watch. :willy_nilly:

Welcome new members enjoy this great Site have fun and introduce yourselfs.

Speedway:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Welcome to the forum June. :cool:

newbe

Hi, i was just reading how you guys like us new members to post. i recently bought a black 2005 xlr. i like it alot. yesterday while driving on the freeway, the top ripped off. i replied to a post about it happening to others, but i wanted to ask all of you, if someone knows where i can get a new skin to replace my lost one. thank you.

Top panel

Welcome to the forum!!

You could try these guys, I use them frequently.

https://www.partswholesaledirect.com/index.php?p=cart

Or try the Chevy dealer up at the Irvine Auto Center, i've bought from them and they could usually have common small parts the next day. Either way, you're probably looking at a week to 10 days. Expensive part no matter where you get it.

PM me, I'm not far up the road from you.

Welcome to the forum!!

You could try these guys, I use them frequently.

https://www.partswholesaledirect.com/index.php?p=cart

Or try the Chevy dealer up at the Irvine Auto Center, i've bought from them and they could usually have common small parts the next day. Either way, you're probably looking at a week to 10 days. Expensive part no matter where you get it.

PM me, I'm not far up the road from you.
hey thanks. i found a used one for $400 + $160 for shipping. i guess i will get that one. thanks for your response. i will email you some time.

so i ordered the used top. does anyone think i can get gm to pay for the color change and install, since i'ts obvious a adhesive failure issue?

Luke
Good luck with that one !!! Maybe if was a Corvette.
V Happy

yes, thanks. i'm going to get all the information online about this issue and try. this is a safety issue. im lucky it didn't hurt anyone.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom