Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Welcome new members

Welcome Mike congrats on the XLR. Pretty awsome huh? We have a lot fun on this site and have every topic imaginable and also our very own Cadillac Tech (Bruce) that has provided many members with helpful factual information with there cars. I may add that Bruce is also our super modertor. Need any help feel free to ask there is a lot of knowledgable XLR owner's on this site that will have an answer.:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Fred:patriot:

I'm new to Cadillac, new to sports cars and the XLR. We recently purchased a certified 06. My wife has some health issues...Harley's won't work. The ride in the XLR convienced my wife that she had found her car. We live in north Florida...we'll enjoy the car year round. I like this site..folks seem knowledgable and fiendly. Maybe get to meet some of you one day....Mike

Welcome Mike. :wave: It's always great to have a new member. I hope you enjoy your new ride and this forum. They are a great car! Maybe we will get to meet you & your wife in person @ one of our events.

I'm new to Cadillac, new to sports cars and the XLR. We recently purchased a certified 06. My wife has some health issues...Harley's won't work. The ride in the XLR convienced my wife that she had found her car. We live in north Florida...we'll enjoy the car year round. I like this site..folks seem knowledgable and fiendly. Maybe get to meet some of you one day....Mike

Welcome Mike... enjoy the forum and the new XLR - I already know that you will (and are) :blinzel::blinzel:

Welcome Mike! :wave:

Kathy

Thanks for all the welcomes...I look forward to getting to know the car and hopefully getting to know some of you.

We enjoy the car so far..although we've only driven on short trips. I look foward to stretching her out and putting her through her paces soon.

Mike

Welcome:blinzel: Just sold my Benelli so I am down to 5 bikes. :banghead: Hope you kept the HD. Lot's of XLR's in Florida so hopefully you can hook up with some other local members.

I joined the group this summer, when I bought my '05 from eBay. Flew to Philly and drove home to Chicagoland. While the weather sucked (rained 95% of the time), the drive was awesome and the first time I stopped, was to fill up with gas.
My son and I are planning on going down to Madison, IN with the group next month and we are really looking forward to it. Its a great road car!
This seems like a great group of people and I look forward to meeting many of you in October. I'm a big Cadillac fan (I'm on my 4th) and just as big of a 'vette fan. The XLR is my dream car!

I joined the group this summer, when I bought my '05 from eBay. Flew to Philly and drove home to Chicagoland. While the weather sucked (rained 95% of the time), the drive was awesome and the first time I stopped, was to fill up with gas.
My son and I are planning on going down to Madison, IN with the group next month and we are really looking forward to it. Its a great road car!
This seems like a great group of people and I look forward to meeting many of you in October. I'm a big Cadillac fan (I'm on my 4th) and just as big of a 'vette fan. The XLR is my dream car!
Congrats on the XLR and welcome to the XLR Net! :wave:

Welcome aboard.:wave: It's good to hear that you are enjoying your car and that you will be joining us in Madison, IN. I think you will fit right in with the group. Enjoy the Ride.

New owner

Hi everybody! My name is D.L. and I picked up a black '05 with just under 30k miles on it last month. I love it!

Welcome to the group and have a great time driving this awsome car.

Fred:wave::wave::wave:

Hi everybody! My name is D.L. and I picked up a black '05 with just under 30k miles on it last month. I love it!
Welcome to the forum D.L. you will love it here. Hopefully you will join us at one of our gatherings. :wave:

Welcome DL glad to have you aboard! Come join us in our fun! I promise it will be trips to always remember! :blinzel:

WECOME, D.L.!!! I'm sure you are enjoying you new ride... just remember to watch out for the red & blue lights that follow once in a while.

thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

thanks! I already am enjoying her immensely. it is one sweet ride, and quite an upgrade from my last car. I was driving a '97 honda accord. four cylinder. sedan. beige. it had one trick, it was completely invisible to cops. don't get me wrong, it was a spectacular trick, but i'm single (and i skew toward the minority end of the xlr age scale) and i needed a little bit more from a car. ;)

i would love to attend some of your events, but none of them seem to be anywhere near me. not that that is really a problem. actually, i consider it an incentive. but some times it does make scheduling difficult. i do love a good road trip. i started my ownership on a road trip. i live between Baltimore and DC and i bought the car in Akron and drove it back.

i've been very busy in the past month and couldn't get it registered before my temp tags ran out. that was a tough three days. :lol: i'm glad to be back behind the wheel. it is an amazing car.

thanks again for the welcome!
-dl

New Member in NJ

I picked up my 2006 XLR-V from a dealership outside of Philly last Saturday (9/19/09.) She is CPO until May 2012 with 20,000 original owner miles.

I searched for about a year until I found the right car at the right price and never expected her to be a V. I'll be spending some time digging through the threads to find out all the little things I'll need to know as a new owner.

Thank you in advance for all your advice. :)

JT

Welcome Mike, Glad to have you join us. It's a great bunch of people on here and we have alot of fun. Hope you get to join in on our fun and events through out the year.:blinzel:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom