Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

What happened to Bobfest?

rleonard

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
06 Infra Red XLR-V Midwest Marauder; Chief Machinist
This is the post that I have been dreading to write. With the new position demanding lots of time and effort, the resources just have not been there to host this event. In addition, so many are traveling the following weekend to Bowling Green, back to back events are tough for most of us to manage. I am so sorry to have disappointed you all.

I will be down at MAM on Saturday. If I can get a room, we'll be in Bowling Green

Bob

This is the post that I have been dreading to write. With the new position demanding lots of time and effort, the resources just have not been there to host this event. In addition, so many are traveling the following weekend to Bowling Green, back to back events are tough for most of us to manage. I am so sorry to have disappointed you all.

I will be down at MAM on Saturday. If I can get a room, we'll be in Bowling Green

Bob
You have, with Paula, been more than generous hosts for the last few years .... we so appreciate all of your efforts .... thank you so much for so much fun, your hard work, but mainly your friendship ..... Hope you have a fabulous time at MAM and in BG .... Love you .... RA

Thanks for all you two have done. It was certainly a blast and very much appreciated. I hope you get a room and make Bowling Green.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom