Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Winter sucks

Nice garage array, Tyrone... but I have a special warmth for the elder rides... the black Caddy is S W E E T !

I too, love your garage! From the old, to the new! AWESOME!
:rocker:

Great garage. Love the eldo too. I had 5, loved them all. I was searching for a coachbuilders convertible when I found the XLR. sure am glad I did. It can't make up its mind wheather it's winter or spring here. 65 this morning, 30 now.

My V has been dorment far too long. Looks like it will be longer....

more snow

I got some snow, about 15 inches so far. The `63 is painted a Cadillac color called Cardiff Grey. IT depends waht light you see it in. Sometimes its dark blue or black and in the sunlight, its grey .A pretty cool color from back then.

I got some snow, about 15 inches so far. The `63 is painted a Cadillac color called Cardiff Grey. IT depends waht light you see it in. Sometimes its dark blue or black and in the sunlight, its grey .A pretty cool color from back then.

Don't feel too bad. We have about 10 on the ground and 14-18 still coming. It was -10 here all day today... supposed to get to 5 above tonight wiht a high of 9 tomorrow. Boy, when Old Man Winter finally rears his ugly head, it's with a vengeance!!!

winter sucks

Yea, dosen`t matter how much snow you have, there`s no Cadillacin`till the snow is lackin`

Yea, dosen`t matter how much snow you have, there`s no Cadillacin`till the snow is lackin`

My withdrawals have subsided some, luckily, my Eldorado is my winter beater. :cool:

Winter"s not so bad 70 out now Off to the Barret Jackson ! Will wear a long sleeve shirt through (so when the sun goes down ) :laugh:

Just got back from Barrett-Jackson yesterday ...you are there on a great day ... we are watching it live right now ... the Orange Boss 302 is on the block right now .... isn't this just the prettiest bunch of cars this year?? Good that you wore the long sleeve shirt - I just wore a T-shirt and when the sun went down I ran over to one of the BJ shops ... I bought a long sleeve t-shirt for 54 bucks .... but like Cubby says at that price they are called long sleeve crew necks .... :rolleyes:

I heard that rain is on it's way, coming from here in San Diego ... but so far we haven't had a drop ... so I think the auction is going to be a great success for it's biggest night yet tomorrow. I am anxious to see what lot #5008, the Tucker Torpedo is going to bring in .... have fun :wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom