Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR at Billings, MT car lot

mtrocket

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 Red Jewel XLR
Never saw one before on a Billings, MT car lot...
Anyway, there is a '05 base "baby" blue here in Billings at a car lot for $28,900 with only 20,000 miles on her. Both driving light lenses are melted, so they may take less. It is at CarMart 360, 406-248-2100 or 800-861-0645. Just thought I'd put this out there for anyone who may be interested...

Never saw one before on a Billings, MT car lot...
Anyway, there is a '05 base "baby" blue here in Billings at a car lot for $28,900 with only 20,000 miles on her. Both driving light lenses are melted, so they may take less. It is at CarMart 360, 406-248-2100 or 800-861-0645. Just thought I'd put this out there for anyone who may be interested...

Good buying point would be to get new lights in it for a sale to buy it @ $1250 each plus $500 to install that would be a good way to get them replaced!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Dan Gouker

Good buying point would be to get new lights in it for a sale to buy it @ $1250 each plus $500 to install that would be a good way to get them replaced!

Thanks Dan Gouker

Exactly what I told them when I looked at it. The salesman didn't seem to even know what I was talking about until I showed him the difference between his and mine. Didn't really seem to matter either, the headlights are still the same. Guess their looking for a buyer who doesn't know the difference?

>>>SOLD<<<

Called about this this morning, just curious since I hadn't seen it on the lot for a few days. Salesman told me it had sold; I asked him if he was able to tell me to whom, he said he would have to contact the new owner first. So, hopefully, he is from Billings and we'll have another on the drive next August!!

Called about this this morning, just curious since I hadn't seen it on the lot for a few days. Salesman told me it had sold; I asked him if he was able to tell me to whom, he said he would have to contact the new owner first. So, hopefully, he is from Billings and we'll have another on the drive next August!!

Dang Rod we thought about maybe coming out but checked the other day it would be 30 road hrs nonstop and that's just one way I don't think we will be able to do it????

Thanks Dan Gouker

Dang Rod we thought about maybe coming out but checked the other day it would be 30 road hrs nonstop and that's just one way I don't think we will be able to do it????

Thanks Dan Gouker

Make it 2 15 hour days out and two back... piece of cake. Would LOVE for you to come out and enjoy the Montana scenery.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom