Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR book on EBAY

Guys
I was reading this title and did not know about a XLR book. Thanks for the information. I checked Ebay and did not find one. I then went to Amazon and found a few. I ordered on last evening that was rated as very good for 30.00 plus 3.99 shipping. I'm looking forward to reading it. I also found out after googling it that there is a XLR V book out. I couldn't get much info on it. Has anyone read or heard of this book?
V Happy:dunno:

HOMEGAMEROOM
When I googled it I think it was written in 2010 by Miller. I could not get a review on it but it was for sale on more than one place. I think it was 80 pages. I'll investigate it a little more when I get time.
V Happy:wave:

I've been wishing for a V book too. Never heard of one on just the XLR-V, but I thought there might be one on V'a generally & have been meaning to look and see if I could find such a thing. Haven't gotten around to that yet though.

Received the XLR book from Amazon two days ago. They said it was used in very good condition. I could not tell it from new. I don't think a page has ever been turned. Very interesting if you didn't own an XLR. I'm impressed.:)

Owning and reading the book really helps you understand all aspects of the XLR much more thoroughly.

From concept to production, it really gets into the details!

Received the XLR book from Amazon two days ago. They said it was used in very good condition. I could not tell it from new. I don't think a page has ever been turned. Very interesting if you didn't own an XLR. I'm impressed.:)

I also received my book and I have to say the same. I could not tell that it was used. The person who owned it prior to me really took great care of it. :patriot:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom