Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR book on EBAY

The book came with the car, along with a letter from the current GM President and CEO at the time.

That is very cool the book and letter came with the XLR. :rocker:

That would have been a great marketing tool for the XLR if they all came with the book and letter.

Mike

I got the book from a friend (someone I met from this site) but no letter came with mine. I have started reading it and it is signed. The person asked $65. All I had to do was meet him 20 miles away.

Another new book just popped up on eBay, starting bid $9.99. Don't everyone go bid crazy. Luckily I already have one.

Cadillac XLR Book | eBay

We just got one recently & I've read about half of it. All I can say is, wow! I knew these cars were complicated from owning one & reading this site. I had no idea just how complicated until I got into this book. A lot of brand new technology & then everything put together in a new way. It is truly a wonder that anything on these cars works right at any point in time!

We just got one recently & I've read about half of it. All I can say is, wow! I knew these cars were complicated from owning one & reading this site. I had no idea just how complicated until I got into this book. A lot of brand new technology & then everything put together in a new way. It is truly a wonder that anything on these cars works right at any point in time!

Yes, when I got my book, I COULD NOT put it down until I had finished it. It does put the technology that is in the XLR in perspective, THAT"S FOR SURE...

XLR BOOK ON E-BAY

I WAS THE ONE THAT GOT THE BOOK ON E-BAY FOR $51.00 PLUS 5.95 SHIPPING, AFTER PAYING FOR IT THEY SAY I WILL HAVE IT THIS FRIDAY. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!:wave:

I WAS THE ONE THAT GOT THE BOOK ON E-BAY FOR $51.00 PLUS 5.95 SHIPPING, AFTER PAYING FOR IT THEY SAY I WILL HAVE IT THIS FRIDAY. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!:wave:

Glad it went to someone on the forum. Enjoy!

You can find the book also on Amazon starting at $65

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back