Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR Logo Wanted

Sacramento Area XLR Owner

Account Suspended
My XLR/V(s)
2004 Satin Nickel XLR
I am trying to form an XLR Owners group in the Sacramento Valley Area. If anyone has a PDF or AI file of the XLR logo that could be used on hats and t-shirts, I would appreciate getting getting a copy file. This would not be used for any commercial purposes and only for group activities. I have tried to create one but the typestyle is very unique.:confused: Even something close would be great.

Thanks for your help.

P.S. If you would like to check out my feeble attempt to start a club you may check us out at <cite>www.facebook.com/SacramentoAreaXLROwnersClub.

</cite>

XLR Logo Suggestion

I am trying to form an XLR Owners group in the Sacramento Valley Area. If anyone has a PDF or AI file of the XLR logo that could be used on hats and t-shirts, I would appreciate getting getting a copy file. This would not be used for any commercial purposes and only for group activities. I have tried to create one but the typestyle is very unique.:confused: Even something close would be great.

Thanks for your help.

P.S. If you would like to check out my feeble attempt to start a club you may check us out at <cite>www.facebook.com/SacramentoAreaXLROwnersClub.

</cite>
This may work. The original (die-cast aluminum - still in original packaging) I have available for a slight fee.

RURSIN

XLR Logo.JPG

I have some decent Jpeg's of the script, and jpegs and png of the crest. I sent a message to a friend in the sign business who has access to allot of corporate logo stuff and I will see if he can help. I will let you know if I have any success.

AI files

For AI - Vector files go to www.brandsoftheworld.com They have everything except for the XLR lettering unfortuantely.

Does anyone out there have the full Corel program that can re-create the XLR font? :confused:

If I had the program at my disposal I could, I have done them before; back when I worked for a living I used to help out occasionally in the graphics dept and they had it on the computer. (that business has too moved on)

If you get it done somewhere I would apprecite a copy, I too would not mind organizing local XLR owners.

I'm also a graphic artist/animator and have some 3D extruded XLR related shapes I've built that can be used for 2D artwork. PM me for details.

CC :wave:

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 881
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 1,119
Cadillac/LaSalle Club-Allante/XLR

For those wanting to start clubs in local areas you might want to join the Cadillac/LaSalle Club first and then find out how the clubs or associations for the Allante/XLR organizations started up. I belong to both and in my area they are both very active with once a month meetings, lots of trips, car shows and other events.

Thank you all

I want to thank everyone who responded.:cool: It is great to have a network such as this to connect with. CCClark appears to have what I am looking for. I did PM him in hopes of receiving the logo.

I'm also a graphic artist/animator and have some 3D extruded XLR related shapes I've built that can be used for 2D artwork. PM me for details.

Those are REALLY cool! Great work!

Thanks for your kind words; I really appreciate them!

I created these 2D logos in jpeg format last night (along with another 3D render). Perhaps someone else can use them as well.

Attachments

• XLR 2D Logo.jpg
    XLR 2D Logo.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 3,039
  • XLR 2D Silhouette.jpg
    XLR 2D Silhouette.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 1,096
  • 2D Wreath and Skull Logo.jpg
    2D Wreath and Skull Logo.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 5,134
  • Gold Standard Avatar.jpg
    Gold Standard Avatar.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 770
I created these 2D logos in jpeg format last night (along with another 3D render). Perhaps somone else can use them as well.

:blinzel: Thank you :grouphug:

Sure. PM me with the picture and size you want.

I created these 2D logos in jpeg format last night (along with another 3D render). Perhaps somone else can use them as well.

My Elwood logo needs a facelift. Mind if I borrow the nose and cheeks from your Wreath and Crest?

Great pics. I like the flaming XLR logo the best

New Club T-Shirts

Thanks for your help.

</cite>

XLR Club T-Shirt 2.jpg

This is a picture of the new t-shirts my wife and I purchased. Special thanks to ccclark for supplying JPEGS of the logos. We were able to purchase two shirts at a local t-shirt shop for $27.00 and that seems like a pretty good deal.

View attachment 2889

This is a picture of the new t-shirts my wife and I purchased. Special thanks to ccclark for supplying JPEGS of the logos. We were able to purchase two shirts at a local t-shirt shop for $27.00 and that seems like a pretty good deal.
: Looks great! Is this screen printed and is the silhouette on the chest and the other on the arm?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom