Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR parts for sale - ride control modules, shocks, interior parts, headlights and tail lights

XLR parts for sale - ride control modules, interior parts, and tail lights

I have some XLR parts for sale, shipping will be whatever FedEx charges for ground shipping to your place. I have a FedEx account so before I ship I can tell you what it will cost. I will package the item at no cost to you.
Hi I m looking for tail lights both Cadillac xlr 04 and headlamp both thank’s

I have some XLR parts for sale, shipping will be whatever FedEx charges for ground shipping to your place. I have a FedEx account so before I ship I can tell you what it will cost. I will package the item at no cost to you.
Looking to buy a 2005 suspension control module....

Hello BeardBros, Do you still have interior parts available? Do you have bottom seat control for the driver seat? (Black) Also, would you still have a center console without dents on the metal and a working cup holder door? (black) Last, Speaker grilles for the seats? (Black) If so, pictures please. Thank you in advance 👍 Goc bless you 🙏🏽

good luck on the interior light cover. I have seen a few people buy door panels so they could get a light. So far no one makes a replacement and a lot of them and fall off. We have looked for something that will fit but no luck so far.

Attachments

• front caliper.jpg
    front caliper.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 157
  • Baby Blue Rims and Caliper Covers.jpg
    Baby Blue Rims and Caliper Covers.jpg
    945 KB · Views: 175

Do you have suspension control module? Jim Cape Coral

Looking to buy a 2005 suspension control module....

Do you have ride control module for 04 XLR and ABS Module as well? Availability and price. Jim 865-386-1216

I want/need left seat cover or complete seat if it is Cashmere

I want/need left seat cover or complete seat if it is Cashmere
FYI Patrickv2221. I sent a request as well as I've seen several request sent from others to BeardBros with no response. I finally checked the date of their initial posting of parts and it's dated Dec 17, 2017. So I don't think anything is available from them at this point. Maybe they'll see this post and correct my conclusion. Try J & J Auto Wrecking | Enthusiast Parts | Marshallville Ohio I just bought a rooftop assembly for the locking mechanism actuator cable. All came as described. Hope this helps...

f anyone is interested, I've been able to build for the 2004-2005 a bypass for the suspension module. It doesn't make the magnetic ride shocks work but it does remove the "service ride control" and "80 mph speed limit" messages and will allow the XLR to drive faster than 80 mph. If your suspension module 10348979 is broken and you have switched to regular shocks this bypass will remove the messages. If your suspension module is working and you are using the corvette simulators on the shocks and position sensors, this will allow you to remove the suspension module and sell it for close to $3k. It will require slicing 5 wires from the old suspension module.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom