Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

ZR1 Corvette in the hands of Jan Magnussen

Rob

Seasoned Member
Staff member
Site Administrator
My XLR/V(s)
Not yet!
Hi Rob, All I get is a blank page, maybe the car is so fast it just zipped right off the monitor.

Awesome video, Rob! Glad I wasn't one of the guys on the bikes, thought they were going to crash seeing the ZR-1 coming up on them:lol::lol:

That was just one lap! Jan is an awesome driver. Great video.:rocker:
Wow what a great video to watch, I just got real close to the monitor and imagined I was doing the driving, what a ride.......bet that scares you all, me doing the driving????

Wow what a great video to watch, I just got real close to the monitor and imagined I was doing the driving, what a ride.......bet that scares you all, me doing the driving????
You go girl I will ride with you after all you have a fantastic Z06 I know you can drive.:blinzel:

Fred;)

WOW

WOW!! What a ride!

It's like riding with Cubby or Cadillac Tech on a fall drive :laugh::laugh:

(No, not really!)

Kathy

WOW!! What a ride!

It's like riding with Cubby or Cadillac Tech on a fall drive :laugh::laugh:

(No, not really!)

Kathy
Wow I was thinking the same thing. Really. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You go girl I will ride with you after all you have a fantastic Z06 I know you can drive.:blinzel:

Fred;)

Thank you speedway, I do love :love: her, and she is so much fun to drive...
Photo Mom
jeanie

I'd have to agree =
I've been in the co-pilot seat a few times now with Bruce and Cubby herding us along .... I've pried my fingers loose from the armrest a couple of times too :D - I'll NEVER forget passing the buggy's on the Kentucky ride ..... I remember Bruce's warning, if you see fresh droppings look out ..... OMG .... :willy_nilly:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom