Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Oldtimer

My XLR/V(s)
2008 Black XLR
Hi all, I joined the XLR NET today and have been having fun reading about all of the adventures and fun you are having with your cars.

I live in San Antonio (SA), am Retired and volunteer as a Docent at the Alamo. I park behind the fire station in the photos from your SA trip.

Like many of you I have been a Corvette man for several years. I had a 99, 2000 coup, 2001 ZO6, 2001 Convert, and a 2007 convert. This week I bought a 2008 XLR from Cavender Cadillac (also featured in photos from the SA trip.) So far I love everything about it except the trunk space.

Thanks for having this forum

Oldtimer... :patriot:

Oh, geez ... we just missed you!
What a shame ....:pat: We would have loved to have you join us!
Ray and I saw an XLR about a block from the Alamo while we were shopping .... I waved and gave a :rocker: ... I hope it was you.

The Alamo .... I think that was Bruce's favorite place ....
We had the best time .... you live in a wonderful city ....
Welcome to the forum ... Yes, most everyone is a lot of fun / mark your calendar to meet us in Colorado!

Ruth Ann

Welcome to the Forum. You will find alot of information here and you'll have fun. You have a beautiful city. You are going to love your X and will adjust to the trunk space. Hope you will participate in our upcoming events. Our site administrator Rob is great. We even have Cadillac Tech who is very helpful. Enjoy.:wave:

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your new ride and this forum. You live in a great city,we really enjoyed our time there. I was glad to finally get to see The Alamo in person. It is truly special. I hope you can join us in the future.

Bruce :wave:

So great to have you join us! We had so much fun while we were in your City, it was truly a time to remember. Hope you can put us on your schedule for our trip next year to CO. It will be another great memory and we would love to have you in it.
Enjoy! MB:wave:

Hi all, I joined the XLR NET today and have been having fun reading about all of the adventures and fun you are having with your cars.

I live in San Antonio (SA), am Retired and volunteer as a Docent at the Alamo. I park behind the fire station in the photos from your SA trip.

Like many of you I have been a Corvette man for several years. I had a 99, 2000 coup, 2001 ZO6, 2001 Convert, and a 2007 convert. This week I bought a 2008 XLR from Cavender Cadillac (also featured in photos from the SA trip.) So far I love everything about it except the trunk space.

Oh! One more thing, the trunk is really quite nice once you figure out how to pack it. It is quite big more than you realize. If Missy Bling can take all her coats and shoes when she travels then I know you will be good to go.
MB:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

Welcome Oldtimer

I am very new at this also, and I am the only one who drove down in a Corvette, which was an awesome drive for me, Congratulations on your XLR they are beautiful and I am sure you will enjoy it....I love them also. You have a beautiful friendly city, I would turn around and go back in a minute. I know if you get around this bunch you will have a blast...they are so much fun and so giving...you will feel right at home.
Photo Mom
jeanie:)

Thank you all for your welcoms. I hope to participate as much as possible!!:blinzel:

I am very new at this also, and I am the only one who drove down in a Corvette, which was an awesome drive for me, Congratulations on your XLR they are beautiful and I am sure you will enjoy it....I love them also. You have a beautiful friendly city, I would turn around and go back in a minute. I know if you get around this bunch you will have a blast...they are so much fun and so giving...you will feel right at home.
Photo Mom
jeanie:)

Corvettes are way cool! I drove them for years.... Thanks for your welcome.

Just got back from three weeks of vacation... SA then to Yellowstone National Park for a couple days. Here's a belated WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!

Hi Oldtimer,
I noticed you just bought your car from Cavenders, was it an 08 black on black ? We got ours at Judsonover on I-10. Jewl red and shale. My last four cars were black and the 'Boss" put her foot down.
grump

Hi Oldtimer,
I noticed you just bought your car from Cavenders, was it an 08 black on black ? We got ours at Judsonover on I-10. Jewl red and shale. My last four cars were black and the 'Boss" put her foot down.
grump
harleridr

Yes mine is a black on black 2008 with under 8,000 miles on it... There was also a XLRV black on black but it was an 07 with 23000 miles and about $4000 more in price... :)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom