Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Fun Run to WI in July

Home Safe and Sound

Cubby and Supa made it home with no problems.(What Chicago traffic? That's normal) Had another great time with our friends and made new ones. Hope we didn't do any permanent damage to Hanna and her Dave:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Will post some pics when I get a chance later--resting in my easy chair with a soda--I'm all beered out!:chuckle:lol:

Cubby and Supa made it home with no problems.(What Chicago traffic? That's normal) Had another great time with our friends and made new ones. Hope we didn't do any permanent damage to Hanna and her Dave:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Will post some pics when I get a chance later--resting in my easy chair with a soda--I'm all beered out!:chuckle:lol:

I bet Supa isn't! :chuckle:chuckle

HomeGrown reporting in - home, safe and sound. Mark (and Tiffany and Diana) and I (and Misty) made it through Chicago without hitting much traffic.

Thanks to all for another memorable trip! We certainly can pack a lot of fun into a weekend! Quinn & DD were great hosts, and it was terrific to meet H2 and D2! We told you you'd have nicknames by the time the weekend was over!

Our last stop was the Mars Cheese Castle in Wisconsin. It was a true relic from the 50's. They had a gift shop, bar, cheese shop, and sandwich shop all under one roof! Our lunches were great - I had the best bratwurst sandwich and hot German Potato Salad I've ever had in Wisconsin. Of course, it was the only one I've ever had, but it was good!

Thanks again to all! What a blast! I need to get to bed now so I can recover for another week of work.

PS to Cubby - I'm having a Vodka & Tonic and fresh Wisconsin cheese curds before bed!

Okay, here's a few pics:

Our cars at the Corral, minus the 2 Vettes in our group. THANK YOU for allowing us into the Corral!
IMG_0084.jpg

Kathy LOVED this car!
IMG_0063.jpg

It's a COOKIE!
IMG_0062.jpg

Bruce & Kathy, doing one of the things they do so well. Road America was the nicest track I've ever been to!
IMG_0077.jpg

How liberating!
IMG_0089.jpg

A very tall door at the Harley-Davidson museum, or a very short man.... ;-)
IMG_0104.jpg

The earliest known Harley-Davidson bike known to exist
IMG_0112.jpg

No comment needed
IMG_0119.jpg

The Mars Cheese Castle!!!!!!
IMG_0125.jpg

If Missy Bling had a bike, this would be it!
IMG_0123.jpg

A very cool car seen around the Chicago area
IMG_0126.jpg

Others have better pictures of the group than I do. I'm sure they'll be posted soon. Goodnight all!

Great Pictures Rich

Thanks Rich for posting the great pictures, you did good. Sure is fun to be able to identify the people and their cars and hope to see them all in Colorado next May. :wave::wave::wave:

Great pictures Rich, I'm glad you got home safely. What a fun weekend! We got our baby washed last night after unpacking. It's back to work.

Bruce :wave:

Tiffany and company home safe. Dirty Diana was deflated but survived. Thanks to Dave and Quinn for being host and hostess for Wisconsin. Enjoyed it all.

Great Time in Wisconsin

Thanks to Quinn and DD for hosting in Wisconsin. Here are a few of my pics..
Photos: Party anywhere; Dirty Diana; Supa's new toy; Bruce & Kathy

Wisconsin - more pics

More pics for you...
Photos: B&K home at last!; DD, Quinn, D2 & H2 at Lambeau Bar; Dave's new shirt; Sconnies at the altar; at Brett Favre's Restaurant;

Thank you everyone for a wonderful weekend once again. Thanks Quinn and DD for hosting a fun time. Welcome to H2 and D2 for joining our group.
Homegrown and Corndog great pics.
Next trip I believe is September. :D

I especially like the "Sconnies at the Alter" :love:
Here's the link to Sconnie Nation: http://sconnie.com/sconnie_life.
Bruce and Kathy - I think you should upload that picture and its caption!

Check the Sconnie girls - summer and winter outfits. If anyone spots Hannah or Julia, I don't want to know. And there's a heartfelt tribute to Brent (we'll never forget him) Favre.

THANKS again for coming you guys!

~Q

Fun/Busy weekend

Another great trip! We needed a lot more time in WI. What a great group of friends,everyone is so happy to spend time together. It was awesome to finally get to visit Lambeau Field (Cheeshead Homeland), Road America (a beautiful race track) and Elkhart Lake.

The car show in downtown Elkhart Lake was host to many beautiful and rare cars (Quinn said they did the show just for our group :lol:) The XLRs drew a lot of attention all weekend and we even had a group of young boys in Elkhart Lake chasing the cars so that they could get a picture. We even got to see a Great Dane riding in a yellow Cobra. Supa kept the group moving with her whistle and air horn (thanks RA & Kathy). It was great having Bob and Paula join us Friday and Saturday.

I will post some pictures soon.

Bruce :wave:

I forgot to mention before it was a pleasure meeting Marcs co-pilot Dirty Diana. Tiffany is going to get crowded with two women in it. :chuckle

Pictures are great its a shame were all not closer so we could have these good times together. Looks like you all had a really good time.:wave:

Fred:patriot:

Pictures are great its a shame were all not closer so we could have these good times together. Looks like you all had a really good time.:wave:

Fred:patriot:
You can always make it a road trip, fly in or move closer to us. :wave:

Well, looks like we missed another good time with you guys - Really good pictures from all of you .... always makes me feel like we there too.

Marc .... isn't Diana a little short for you? Hmmm, well, maybe not ... :chuckle :reddevil

I'll be checking this thread for more of the pix that you promised .... I can't believe Hannah's new forum name isn't "Skipper" .... :blinzel: :lol:

Well, looks like we missed another good time with you guys - Really good pictures from all of you .... always makes me feel like we there too.

Marc .... isn't Diana a little short for you? Hmmm, well, maybe not ... :chuckle :reddevil

I'll be checking this thread for more of the pix that you promised .... I can't believe Hannah's new forum name isn't "Skipper" .... :blinzel: :lol:
We were going to call her Skipper but we needed a name for David so we called him D2 and Bruce came up with her name of Happy Hannah so we thought H2. D2 and H2 flow so nicely.:chuckle:chuckle

I'm waiting for someone to post the pics of 'The Monsters of the Midway" fan at "Cheesehead Field' :laugh::laugh:

They all dared me and I didn't disappoint!!:lol::lol: I think I saw a Colts fan there also :chuckle:chuckle

There was nothing in the gift shop for us two to buy, so we went to the pub!!

Thanks to everyone

Thank you Quinn and DD for being great hostess & host.
Thank you Rich & George for posting pictures.
What a great time we had this past weekend. Also, thanks to everyone (who isn't a Packers fan) for travelling to the "Mecca", Lambeau Field! :chuckle

Kathy :cool:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back