Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Fun Run to WI in July

Cuby had a good idea Bruce, if you want me to bring some stuff let me know. My Valentine 1 just showed up at work. Yeh!!!

George may not be able to leave until about noon and I now have to make a stop in Lafayette early so I may be meeting you,Cuby, at your office about 10:00 or 10:30 your time if that is OK. George will have to catch up to us. My meeting is at 9:00 my time but shouldn't be long. Let me know if this works for you guys.
That's fine. Call us when you are on your way to us. :wave:

Are we bringing our MM shirts? :dunno: Please post a reply asap I need to pack tonight. :D

Now you will have to bring another clean shirt to be spilled on:laugh::laugh:

See you tomorrow, we'll have a cold one waiting for you!!

Mine has a little coffee on it, but it will be fine! :chuckle:laugh::chuckle

Have a really fun trip - of course you know that I wish we could be there too. You all look out for one another ... :love:

And someone keep an eye on Marion, you know how she tends to get out of control :laugh:

xxoo

um... i don't know...

...if I should rescind the invitation...

Colts, Bears? At least Rich isn't saying anything about Cleveland! I cannot be responsible for your safety while in Green Bay. Just DON'T under any circumstances wear anything :( purple! And if you have any shirts with the number 4 on them, you may want to leave those home, too :nono:

David and I are shooting for a 3pm arrival at the hotel. Once everyone is on the road we can decide about dinner time. I saw a brew pub on the West Bend web site. I'm sure we won't have any trouble finding a beer - it's WISCONSIN!!!

I am really excited that you guys are coming up here. It really looks like the weather will be great. I wish everyone could have made the trip - maybe next year all the MMs can come to the [real] Dairy State [Ruth Ann - our cows are happy in spite of what the California commercials would have you believe. I'll send ya a picture of one!]

Can't wait for tomorrow!
~C

Be leaving Indy in a few, can't wait to see everyone. Everyone drive safe. Cuby and Marion, I will call when I get close to Merriville exit.

Bruce & I won't be leaving until after work. It's a 300 mile drive so we probably won't be there until around midnight, maybe before.

Will someone leave the light on for us?? :chuckle

Kathy

Hope you all have a great time this weekend. Wish we could be with you.
Have a drink for us tonight.

T&K

Hey, hey, MM's!
Heh- heh .... you guys are obviously having a great time (I put your message on speaker-phone ... ) Ray and I were laughing outloud - you always have such a great time together! Tell Quinny I do not want a silent CD .... I want one that is very noisy and I hope that DD is singing on it .... "SuuuuuWeeeeet, Car-o-line.... bom, bom, bom.....!"
Awww, heck. We should be there. :wave:

Bob and Paula will be meeting you all at 10AM this morning.

Bob

WOW What a trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We just got back and all I can say is WOW. Nick needed us back so we headed back to Mattoon, but not after a fun and action packed trip....that is not over yet!

From the trip to Kohler, Lombardi Stadium, and today in Lake Elkhart at Road America, All was great. There was a Road and Track, Concourse de elegance car display in downtown Lake Elkhart that was fantastic.

I met up with my Brother in Law that fit right in with the group. Maybe a new MM recruit?

Bob

Thanks so much for coming 'up north'

We're really glad you guys could come. Bob and Paula are home safely. Bruce and Kathy checked in. Make sure the rest of you guys let us know when you get home.

Thanks for making the trip!
~Quinn and DD [the legend???]
~H2 and D2 (Hannah and [her] David

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry