Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Awesome ramps for XLR

I like that Bruce these are perfect for my needs I am going to get a set.

Fred:wave:

The new ramps arrived today, they are so nice to use. Easy to drive up on and very stable. Couldn't be easier. I've already had our Corvette up on them. I suggest getting the extensions, they really make it nice for the lower vehicles.

I just got my newest Griot's Garage catalog & I noticed they are selling the race ramps.

I made the haj to Griot's Garage store in Tacoma last week for the first time to pick up an order. . . Car care Mecca!

They have a new foam sprayer with soap reservoir for less than 30 bucks that keeps the suds on the car rather than running off like normal sprayers.

The staff encourages car lovers to stop by. Their "garage" is available for car clubs and individuals alike. Their helpful staff will show you how to use any of their products, especially their foam-padded orbital buffers.

For anyone in the Tacoma area, Griot's is definately worth a loooong, admiring, look. Order one product and you'll receive regular catalog mailings for the rest of your natural life. Their vacuum-operated fluid suckers (brakes, oil, etc) are awesome and reasonably-priced.

I went in to pick up a gift and walked out and hour later (and $500 lighter) with enough stuff to keep me happy til Xmas!

Mine was the first XLR the guys on duty that day had ever seen. Show them a few more and as they say at Griot's, "Enjoy the best!"

CC :)

Big Griot's fan

Griot's has a store on the west side of Indy and they have an open house there a couple of times a year. It's always a lot of fun and I learn something new about using their products.
They have been nice enough to send us gift packs for a few of our events. :)

Griot's has a store on the west side of Indy and they have an open house there a couple of times a year. It's always a lot of fun and I learn something new about using their products.
They have been nice enough to send us gift packs for a few of our events. :)

I'd love to make a stop down there sometime. Might have to find a weekend to do a ROADTRIP down to Indy. I have a cousin that has a house down there (Carmel I think) and can stay there. I'll let you know if/when we come down - we can do dinner or something.

Chicago Dave

:patriot:

I'd love to make a stop down there sometime. Might have to find a weekend to do a ROADTRIP down to Indy. I have a cousin that has a house down there (Carmel I think) and can stay there. I'll let you know if/when we come down - we can do dinner or something.

Chicago Dave

:patriot:

Carmel is just 10 miles South of us. Let us know if you come down this way.

If we make a run up to see Cubby, Supa and Ginger tomorrow, I may bring the ramps along so Cubby can try them out on Scarlett-V and Ginger.

Carmel is just 10 miles South of us. Let us know if you come down this way.

If we make a run up to see Cubby, Supa and Ginger tomorrow, I may bring the ramps along so Cubby can try them out on Scarlett-V and Ginger.

Hey Bruce - let me know if you know when their OPEN HOUSE is and see how that fits our schedule. Thanks.

Cubby's V

We put Cubby's V (and Ginger) up on the ramps on Saturday. Here are a few pictures;

October20091344.jpg

October20091348.jpg

October20091325.jpg

View from the underside of Ginger.

These are awesome ramps. It was neat having both cars on ramps and they worked great. Now Cubby wants them for Christmas.

Great pics Kathy!! Glad you guys came up. Supa is right, those ramps are awesome--hoping Santa sticks a set under my tree this year. :lol::lol:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom