Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Fall Drive 2009

Bruce.

We got our DVD on Friday. Thanks for sending out. Great pics from Photo Girl. Warm reminders during a cold winter.

Dave & Deb

You're welcome. I'm glad you like them, Kathy puts a lot of work into her pictures.

We received ours Friday as well. As usual, Photo Girl captured the spirit of another great MM get together--awesome pics!!

It's gonna be a good night! B&K, got my disk today - now, I will have myself my own little slideshow tonight. What's missing is having you guys sit beside me to tell me what and where each picture is ...
And Bruce, thanks for the dash plates! I know that one will adorn the garage wall with the Route 66 signs. The other, well she will travel with Lola :rocker:
I know how much work goes into taking pictures, downloading, uploading, editing, sorting, burning, and mailing disks ... you go to a lot of work and expense - I think you know that I REALLY appreciate it. I have my own little XLR library thanks to you. I also feel like I've ghosted ( is that a word?) your trips .... Thanks for taking me along! :love:

You're welcome. I'm glad you like them, Kathy puts a lot of work into her pictures.

And I'm glad to see she uses top-notch gear! ;) (working for Canon for over 22 years, can't help but be partial). But its the COMPOSITION that makes the picture - and she does an unbelievable job.

It's gonna be a good night! B&K, got my disk today - now, I will have myself my own little slideshow tonight. What's missing is having you guys sit beside me to tell me what and where each picture is ...
And Bruce, thanks for the dash plates! I know that one will adorn the garage wall with the Route 66 signs. The other, well she will travel with Lola :rocker:
I know how much work goes into taking pictures, downloading, uploading, editing, sorting, burning, and mailing disks ... you go to a lot of work and expense - I think you know that I REALLY appreciate it. I have my own little XLR library thanks to you. I also feel like I've ghosted ( is that a word?) your trips .... Thanks for taking me along! :love:

You are very welcome.:) It's always a lot of fun to share the fun of our trips through Kathy's pictures. I put some special suprise pictures on your DVD. Enjoy.:wave:

I'm glad you like the dash plaques. I thought they turned out really well.

You are very welcome.:) It's always a lot of fun to share the fun of our trips through Kathy's pictures. I put some special suprise pictures on your DVD. Enjoy.:wave:

I'm glad you like the dash plaques. I thought they turned out really well.
Thanks Bruce and Kathy for the DVD. Bruce the dash plaques did turn out great. Thanks again.

Fall Drive Part Two

The weather here today was just too perfect to stay home, so we decided to take a drive back down to Madison. Jeanie and Zoey decided to join us. We found another great road on the way down, SR 250 East. It was very fun. Madison was busy with motorcycles and people out enjoying the warm weather. We had a wonderful day and hated to see it come to an end. :)

Fall Drive

The weather here today was just too perfect to stay home, so we decided to take a drive back down to Madison. Jeanie and Zoey decided to join us. We found another great road on the way down, SR 250 East. It was very fun. Madison was busy with motorcycles and people out enjoying the warm weather. We had a wonderful day and hated to see it come to an end. :)

Bruce is right, it was a spur of the moment thing for me, I hadn't driven Zoey since the last trip, SR 250 E was a fun road to drive, the kind that makes you squeal.......and being along the river and walking downtown was really fun. It was a great drive. :wave:bye

RA, have you viewed your DVD yet?

Bruce is right, it was a spur of the moment thing for me, I hadn't driven Zoey since the last trip, SR 250 E was a fun road to drive, the kind that makes you squeal.......and being along the river and walking downtown was really fun. It was a great drive. :wave:bye

Fall2009pictures392.jpg

Fall2009pictures402.jpg

Fall2009pictures431.jpg

Fall2009pictures442.jpg

Fall2009pictures446.jpg

Fall2009pictures450.jpg

Fall2009pictures476.jpg

Fall2009pictures488.jpg

Fall2009pictures520.jpg

Fall2009pictures537.jpg

Nice pictures especially these two vettes nothing like a Z06 and a C4 to brighten your day.:cool: Merry Christams and a wonderful new year!!!:willy_nilly:

Fred:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back