Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Sports Center

Yes, it was a great game... for the Chargers. Cleveland even got a win today.:)

The Colts are the only undefeated team left in the NFL, after the Saints fell to Dallas last night.
Woo Hoo Baby!!! I was so happy that the Saints lost to Dallas. Go COLTS!!!:D

The good thing about the Saints loss, is that it happened in the regular season. Now they can work on going to the Super Bowl. If Indy get their loss during the playoffs---they go home!!

How about the comeback Pittsburgh made on Green Bay, even after Tomlin made a bone head call to do an onside kick!! Big Ben still has it--now he just needs to team not all banged up.

Poor Favre couldn't handle the Panthers..even with a second string QB at the helm. NFC teams will be studying that game to find his weaknesses.

Now I'm just waiting for the Bears front office to wake up and dump the entire coaching staff and get Bill Cowher in there!!!

The Colts are the only undefeated team left in the NFL, after the Saints fell to Dallas last night.

Colts lost yesterday. :bawling: Now I see how Bear fans feel. :chuckle

I'm actually feeling pretty great this morning.:lol::lol::lol:

Sorry Quinny, your boy got whooped on last night. He did try to make a comeback--can't do it alone though. Interesting graphic I saw last night during the game-- When Brett Favre is down by 17 points or more, in the second half of a game, his record is 0-42--now it's 0-43!!!

I'm like every other Chicago sports fan---wait 'til next year!!:chuckle:chuckle

Colts lost yesterday. :bawling: Now I see how Bear fans feel. :chuckle

Thanks RA & Ray!!!!! You must've treated the Nebraska Cornhusker fans well!!! Did you get tried of all the "cornheads" walking around? Take that AZ..... 33 - 0. One word,,,, Suh.........

Chad

My boys (sons in law) both went to the game last night .... they had a great time! We never get tired of tourists ... we :love: them!

Well the Bears handed out the pink slips yesterday. Bye Bye Turner. Bears fans will miss you, NOT!!! :laugh::laugh:

My boys (sons in law) both went to the game last night .... they had a great time! We never get tired of tourists ... we :love: them!
Looks like Chargers are going to be a team the Colts are going to a have a tough time against. May the best man win. :D This weekend the playoffs start. Can not wait. New Engalnd isn't going to be a problem for the Colts this year. They have injuries after last weekend. :D

Looks like Chargers are going to be a team the Colts are going to a have a tough time against. May the best man win. :D This weekend the playoffs start. Can not wait. New Engalnd isn't going to be a problem for the Colts this year. They have injuries after last weekend. :D
This is like a re-run .... :cool:
Hope they play here ... it's "unseasonably" warm. I don't know what the hell that means, January is always pretty nice here - it's February that gets so cold.

This is like a re-run .... :cool:
Hope they play here ... it's "unseasonably" warm. I don't know what the hell that means, January is always pretty nice here - it's February that gets so cold.
I believe Colts have homefield advantage. If I'm not mistaken if it comes down to Colts vs. Chargers the Chargers have to come to Indy to play. That doesn't matter because Colts have indoor stadium. :D

Dont rush to judgement on this the old man "F" may be capable of pulling off the biggest upset of time. :D

Fred

Dont rush to judgement on this the old man "F" may be capable of pulling off the biggest upset of time. :D

Fred
I was referring to the AFC playoffs. Unless they have moved the Vikings into the AFC, last I checked the Vikings are still in the NFC. Not possible for the Chargers vs Colts in a Super Bowl.:pat:

I was referring to the AFC playoffs. Unless they have moved the Vickings into the AFC, last I checked the Vickings are still in the NFC. Not possible for the Chargers vs Colts in a Super Bowl.:pat:
I was referring to the Super Bowl I should have been more specific sorry.:)

Fred:wave:

Playoffs for football start this weekend. I can't believe the season is almost over. :(

All of the experts predict that the SB will be the Colts VS ????

If it's not the Charger's then for me it would be the Colts too.

It is almost funny to watch the sportscasters trip all over their tongues when they refer to the Chargers' .... wow ... such a longshot .... maybe I should go to Vegas and make a bet....:squint:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom