Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The Weather Channel

Glad you made it home safe and sound... did you find a house to purchase while there??

Thanks, I am glad I made it home safe also. I went to two open houses on Sunday, one is fully furnished at $325,000. I really didn't like the other one. The furnished one is just a few doors from my sister in law. There is one right next door to her, also fully furnished for $389,000. I didn't see inside but saw pictures. Her HOA has 1666 homes and the prices have not dropped which seems odd with all the foreclosures in AZ. Fifty percent in her enclave are snow birds and probably like her have their homes paid for. On such short notice, my realtor was not able to meet with me. I may go back down after I finish some more doctor appointments.

Thanks, I am glad I made it home safe also. I went to two open houses on Sunday, one is fully furnished at $325,000. I really didn't like the other one. The furnished one is just a few doors from my sister in law. There is one right next door to her, also fully furnished for $389,000. I didn't see inside but saw pictures. Her HOA has 1666 homes and the prices have not dropped which seems odd with all the foreclosures in AZ. Fifty percent in her enclave are snow birds and probably like her have their homes paid for. On such short notice, my realtor was not able to meet with me. I may go back down after I finish some more doctor appointments.

I would think that with homes not selling, if a realtor has a chance to sell a home, even on short notice, they would have made arrangements to meet you there at some point. I would think that someone in the realtors office could have met you there.

I would think that with homes not selling, if a realtor has a chance to sell a home, even on short notice, they would have made arrangements to meet you there at some point. I would think that someone in the realtors office could have met you there.

My realtor was in Payson (in the mountains) on business. He is going to email information to me. He is a good friend of my good friend who is a mortgage banker that lives in Goodyear and works in downtown Phoenix. I have been working with the realtor via phone and email and didn't want to get involved with anyone else. My friend Dan and I had lunch in Mesa on Saturday and he was full of great information that is very helpful. There are lots of repos but I didn't look at any of those. Dan said to stay away from short sales. Good thing in my favor, I will be paying cash.

Snow

We got our first signs of winter today. It was just flurries, but it was a reminder that winter may not be far away.:cool:

The Weather here in Arizona is absolutely fantastic. I remember the midwest in the winter and I feel your pain.

Speedway:wave:

It was BEAUTIFUL here today... 77 luscious degrees. Tommorrow is supposed to be in the mid 70's also. Then the bottom drops out... 40's all next week. Oh well, I guess it is November!!

Boy... took awhile to find this thread; guess everybody's weather has been to their satisfaction??? Well, it was beautiful over the weekend... in the high 60's, low 70's. Today, on the other hand, was a change for the worse... low 40's and rain. Going to be 32 tonight... I would imagine the rain will turn to snow by morning...

November is usually one of our mildest months ... don't usually need a/c or heat. But it is the month where we add the extra blanket. I love this - warm days, cooler nights .... Perfect - I'd like about 6 months of this.

You know those snuggle-deeper-into-the-blanket mornings .... Ahhhhh:sleeping:.

November is usually one of our mildest months ... don't usually need a/c or heat. But it is the month where we add the extra blanket. I love this - warm days, cooler nights .... Perfect - I'd like about 6 months of this.

You know those snuggle-deeper-into-the-blanket mornings .... Ahhhhh:sleeping:.

I have many of those snuggle-deeper-into-the-wait a minute... you said "blanket" didn't you??:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Our weather is going to get much cooler tonight a low of 39 which in the desert is cold. Todays high is 69 so it will be a nice day for a cruise. Hope all of you enjoy the same.

Speedway

Central Valley mornings are getting quite cool now, fog is settling in each morning.

Most of the wine grapes are in the tanks/barrels now, the rest is going to concentrate or being held on the vines for later harvest = late harvest Chards and Rieslings are getting very popular these days.

California Malbec is the one to watch; if you are looking to invest in wine futures, it is the latest/greatest varietal out there.

The only thing bigger = Muscat grapes are in such short supply we are currently buying juice from New Zealand for processing into wine.

Moscato is back! Gotta love cheap drunks - fuels my 401k.

Indiana

It's beautiful weather here in Indiana. The high will be 68 today. Almost drove Photo Mom's '98 Corvette to work this morning...maybe tomorrow.

It's beautiful weather here in Indiana. The high will be 68 today. Almost drove Photo Mom's '98 Corvette to work this morning...maybe tomorrow.

Its might hit 70 today here in Chicago ... I brought the XLR today - hoping to either get out at lunch time (top down) or maybe on the way home (but with it getting dark at 4:30 - it will probably be too cool by then for top down driving). I thought "top down days" were gone by November ... but might be a couple of them left this week. :cool:

The storm has arrived, cold, some moisture, not very much so far, wind has finally calmed down. Got home with groceries just in time.

Thanks for sending the great weather this week, mid to high 60's thru Thusday!! :):) I had Scarlett-V out today, but no top down--just had the windows tinted.:squint:

The storm has arrived, cold, some moisture, not very much so far, wind has finally calmed down. Got home with groceries just in time.

Thanks for sending the great weather this week, mid to high 60's thru Thusday!! :):) I had Scarlett-V out today, but no top down--just had the windows tinted.:squint:

You are very welcome, just don't blame me for what is on the way now. Temps to continue to drop, snow to the North of us, Castle Rock, Monument, AFA, roads are slick and could get icey tonight. Winter:pukeface::pukeface::pukeface:

I've been watching. I think we start to get it this weekend. There was snow last weekend in Northwest Indiana--east of my office. Winds off Lake Michigan out of the north caused lake effect snow. I'm thinking Todd & Karen got some of that.:(:(

You are very welcome, just don't blame me for what is on the way now. Temps to continue to drop, snow to the North of us, Castle Rock, Monument, AFA, roads are slick and could get icey tonight. Winter:pukeface::pukeface::pukeface:

It is great sunshine day here. I'll be sad when the cold returns this weekend. This is great weather considering it's November. :D

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom