• IMG_2465.jpg
    IMG_2465.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 419
  • IMG_2467.jpg
    IMG_2467.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 347
It looks really happy. I don't think it's going to want to go home! :D

Until the first 20 - 30 degree weather comes - or the first snowfall! :laugh:

Kathy can just take pictures of the white snowflakes on the white XLR & it will all be ok - & pretty too!

CarArtWork's underhood fuse box cover

Here's a few pictures of the fuse box cover on Schooley's XLR;

Attachments

• IMG_2477.jpg
    IMG_2477.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 443
  • IMG_2483.jpg
    IMG_2483.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 412
Tim,

Don't take this as picking on you, but the design on the XLR silhoutte was done by the Bowling Green Assembly plant. That is where we got it, we didn't think it up. That's why I believe it should stay as it was designed. Just my opinion though.

I really like it. Classy.

Only one thought: shouldn't the image be going the same direction as the car? As in: flip the image?

FWIW

Tim

Here's a few pictures of the fuse box cover on Schooley's XLR;

Geez, are you still driving Schooley's car around.......:wave: you two must really be special friends...:chuckle

Geez, are you still driving Schooley's car around.......:wave: you two must really be special friends...:chuckle

We'll have it for a while longer. Steve will probably take it home after BobFest in Sept., if he can get it away from Kathy.:lol:

Dan, if you want one let me know, I can get it for you. You can also check with Hattie, he has one that he probably doesn't need anymore.:wave:

Ok Cool! But Hatty may have a sentimental value! to him, now that he don't have the XLR now :dunno: But yes I would like to get one looks awesome on the fuse box! Hatty if your viewing this let me know if you want to part with yours!

Thx Dan:wave:

Dan, if you want one let me know, I can get it for you. You can also check with Hattie, he has one that he probably doesn't need anymore.:wave:

Bruce
Sent Hatty a PM to see if still has one and would want to part with it.

Thx Dan:wave:

Ugh. A semi was looking at my car and about ran me off the road. Curbed it HARD and now have to replace my tire.
(Could it be my bad driving)?
View attachment 2259

Well you can blame it on who ever want, but the person behind the wheel is controlling the car :dunno: :laugh:

I guess Hatty's all wrapped up in his new Caddy he never did get back to me :dunno:I seen on here he was down in NC:dunno:

Ugh. A semi was looking at my car and about ran me off the road. Curbed it HARD and now have to replace my tire.
(Could it be my bad driving)?
View attachment 2259

So sorry to hear this, Lana - I hope you get it taken care of real soon. Always sucks when something like this happens to a newly acquired car. But get used to people staring at your XLR - it's pretty common. :cool:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom