Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2013 XLR Bowling Green Plant Homecoming - Sept 28th, 2013

Wanted to take the time to thank all who attended the XLR Homecoming. It's really enjoyable and gratifying to help put these things together, when there is a great response from our forum members. Looking forward to someone taking the reins and putting together an event in their area where we can all gather again!!

Thanks to all who helped make this event a success!!

Cubby & Supa:wave::cool:

Thank You!

I wanted to thank everyone who took the time to put this event together. We had a wonderful four days in BG and what a thrill to see soooo many beautiful XLR's in one location. It was a pleasure meeting everyone & we hope to see you at the next event!

I agree, Bruce...they are beautiful automobiles!

XLRs @ WahBahs

Amateur photos of XLRs @ WahBahs for dinner Saturday night.

Attachments

• DSC01093.jpg
    DSC01093.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 295
  • DSC01094.jpg
    DSC01094.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 286
  • DSC01092.jpg
    DSC01092.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 287
Bowling Green Train Station

Managed to stop by and have a look at the historic Bowling Green Train Station.

Attachments

• DSC01090.jpg
    DSC01090.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 265
C-7 Convertible on our Friday evening cruise to Barren River Park

Not very good, but here is a photo of the new C-7 convertible taking part in our Friday evening cruise to Barren River Park.

Attachments

• DSC01079.jpg
    DSC01079.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 396
email from BGACC

Just a short message with more to come later. It gives me great pleasure to announce that with the help of all our members, a large group of Cadillac XLR's (that were built here in BG) numerous other clubs, the Bowling Green Assembly Corvette Plant, UAW Local 2164 Members, all our Great Sponsors, all participants of every class, and anyone that may not fall into any of these catagories that helped us out. This Year, You Raised Over $18,000 for our charities, the Bowling Green Warren County Humane Society and the Salvation Army Foodbank. There will be postings on our website at www.bgacorvetteclub and on our facebook page and please support the businesses that support us. I will send out more info in the next few days. Thank you to Everyone from the bottom of our hearts.

YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!

--
Dave Chrisley
President/Co Founder
BGACC

You guys are the BEST!, THANKS so much for helping the BGACC raise $18,000!!!

Wendy & I had such a great time meeting new and old XLR friends looking forward to another future event that fits our schedule! I think Dave Christy went way out his way to make this weekend outstanding!
BTW: We are going to be working on something for next year in the early fall of 2014 for the Northeast area including Niagara Falls trip some extra suggestions would be nice! We need to keep it around this time of the year because of changing weather condition after the freaky 6" early in beginning of October snow 2 years ago
Grab this shot on our way out from the tour on Friday! I'll be posting more picture after we get home.
a2abaqa6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

Best Time In Years!!

Amy and I made it home safe and sound yesterday afternoon. :) Both of us had a great time hanging out with everyone and it was great to see friends from the PA trip and making new friends from the BG trip. It was a pleasure meeting Al, Judy, Dan and Wendy in Huntington so we could caravan into BG together.

A BIG THANKS to all persons that made this happen!!!! Bruce, Kathy, Cubby, Bob W, Phrede and Dave Chrisley to mention a few.

To everyone, thanks for a great time. :wave:

Amy and I made it home safe and sound yesterday afternoon. :) Both of us had a great time hanging out with everyone and it was great to see friends from the PA trip and making new friends from the BG trip. It was a pleasure meeting Al, Judy, Dan and Wendy in Huntington so we could caravan into BG together.

A BIG THANKS to all persons that made this happen!!!! Bruce, Kathy, Cubby, Bob W, Phrede and Dave Chrisley to mention a few.

To everyone, thanks for a great time. :wave:

Mike & Amy Thanks for taking the lead of our caravan along with Al & Judy "wasn't that fun the stop & go session LOL" Anyways hope we can plan next fall gathering again and as many folks can make it too enjoy more XLR time together!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

WahBahs bill

Anyone else have their WahBah bill credited back? My card shows a charge and an offsetting equal credit.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom