Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

04 XLR to be PARTED OUT.. Send me your request

I do to, we are trying to fix one with parts from two other modules.
i found a used one on a salvage link for 3300 bucks

The reason I got a parts car is so that I could get that module. sorry

View attachment 6592Parting out the Parts Car that I had for my 04. Was hit hard in the front right. pretty much the lights, bumper, grills, hood etc... are pretty much destroyed. car had 41 k miles on it. I will get some pics up soon. I don't really know what the parts are worth, but prices will be reasonable. How can I help you? please let me know, contact me here or at 205-365-7223. Dale..... BOTH TAIL LAMPS HAVE BEEN SOLD.

View attachment 6593
Hi do you have headlamp for 2004 xlr and roof micro sensor 19219515 GM part number thankls

View attachment 6592Parting out the Parts Car that I had for my 04. Was hit hard in the front right. pretty much the lights, bumper, grills, hood etc... are pretty much destroyed. car had 41 k miles on it. I will get some pics up soon. I don't really know what the parts are worth, but prices will be reasonable. How can I help you? please let me know, contact me here or at 205-365-7223. Dale..... BOTH TAIL LAMPS HAVE BEEN SOLD.

View attachment 6593

View attachment 6593
Behind drivers seat, under the vinyl cover from interior, left side of small triangle window, there is a small bar that has a threaded socket on the end. The socket is held on with a small pin. I am looking for this bar with socket and pin. This unit adjusts the triangle window when closing the top. Need the one located on drivers side of car.

Behind drivers seat, under the vinyl cover from interior, left side of small triangle window, there is a small bar that has a threaded socket on the end. The socket is held on with a small pin. I am looking for this bar with socket and pin. This unit adjusts the triangle window when closing the top. Need the one located on drivers side of car.
yes I believe that bar is still with the car. if you will call me from a cell phone I will get you a picture of it and make sure we are talking the same thing. part will run you $30.00 including shipping. if you want call me at 205-365-7223. Dale

Do you have the ride / suspension control module and ABS Module? Price and availability thanks Jim 865-386-1216

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom