Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

10 great years together

Cadillac Tech

Seasoned Member
Kathy got her Corvette 10 yrs. ago today, Nov. 13 1999. It sure has opened up a wonderful world for us. We have had so much fun because of her. Let's hope the next 10 are as fun as the first 10.:rocker:

Happy Anniversary Bruce & Kathy and your baby. I'm sure she will give plenty of good times in the years to come. :worship:

Kathy got her Corvette 10 yrs. ago today, Nov. 13 1999. It sure has opened up a wonderful world for us. We have had so much fun because of her. Let's hope the next 10 are as fun as the first 10.:rocker:

Congrats on 10 wonderful years with your baby. I've been very blessed to have met you two. Many more great years of cruizin' with her! Looking forward to seeing you and Kathy again.

Congratulations to Kathy from her Mother also ...and thanks to her purchase she and Bruce have opened up a wonderful world for me.. I won't forget that day she drove it into my drive way, and I won't forget the day she let me drive it....many more years of fun for you and Bruce and many more wonderful friendships...
Photo Mom

Congrats you two! I'm so gald you got her and we all found you! We can make another 10 years of memories! :blinzel:

Amazing the things that profoundly change our lives ... in some of our cases it has been our cars .. I'm so glad for you ... and isn't she as pretty as the day you bought her??? :love: Maybe prettier?

She is a lucky car to be garaged in the Ashpaugh household.

'Happy for you!

Congrats on 10 years! Who ever thought when we bought our cars that we would have gotten so much more. For the rest...there's MC
Kathy - we are soooooo glad you bought that car.:grouphug:

I certainly agree with all the others, isn't it great how certain cars bring people together? The cars almost become a living breathing member of the family. I hope we're all able to continue driving cars that are exciting. Bruce put it best "Life's too short to drive a boring car!!!" Amen to that!!

Floyd (BB)

Proud parent

Thank you for the kind words. I can still see the giant smile on Kathy's face that day as she drove away from the dealership...what a great day it was.:) After all these years I still think she is the greatest Corvette ever assembled. Luckily the weather here is good, so Kathy got to drive her to work today.

I picked up Doris 15 years ago.................

The happiest day of my life was 16 years ago.

Who would have known "till death do us part" would be a goal?

I picked up Doris 15 years ago.................

The happiest day of my life was 16 years ago.

Who would have known "till death do us part" would be a goal?

You are so bad! You just don't know how lucky you are to have her. Poor thing never gets on the forum anymore because she is so busy working to support you.:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

congrats Bruce and Kathy there nothing like owning a car and especially a Corvette and loving every minute of it. Continue to have the best of times with it I wish you two could make Vegas I would enjoy spending some quality time with you.:cool:

Fred:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back