Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

15th year BG plant homecoming reunion Sept 26 - 28 2018

DSC00030.jpg

Looks like I can only load one picture at a time (?). Maybe file size to big (?). But here we go!! I promised I'd put the pictures on!! I"M SLOW! Kind of missed the car in the picture, DUH, but we're in the garage.

I CAN'T GET THE OTHERS TO LOAD!!! GRRRR! Must be to big! Hang on. I'm trying to go thru Photobucket.

What does this do?

Try another!!

I sure make a lousy model!! Victoria Secrets doesn't want me!!:lol:. Got a little piece of the car in Rogene's picture.

What does this do?

This makes all the 15th reunion attendees happy to see you and your jackets. Thanks again for all your hard work organizing a fabulous event! Merry Christmas! :santa454:

the person in charge of the bricks. I Was wondering if anyone from the reunion emailed the person in charge of the bricks. I thought before I left the hotel that I emailed the person.
0d60e30b0d79d88c9cbd697ecd296454.jpg
I even enclosed this pic of the faded bricks. I haven’t got a response back from the person and was wondering if someone else here got a response. If not then could someone find out about the fading issue. Was very upset about this when I saw it and remember mentioning this to another member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 8431

Looks like I can only load one picture at a time (?). Maybe file size to big (?). But here we go!! I promised I'd put the pictures on!! I"M SLOW! Kind of missed the car in the picture, DUH, but we're in the garage.

Nice I like the design

Working out today.... And the "Chair Group Workouts". started to play the song Sweet Caroline. The memories started to flow... I'll never be able to listen to that song again and not think about our group!! THANKS DAVE!!! Sweet fun times!

Chad

I really want to do this again, had fun at the 10th anniversary and would love to tour some local facilities, natural attractions and lots of local roads.

I take it you are talking about the last week of September, the first day I see mentioned is Tuesday - so Tuesday September 25th?!?

......SO for me that is the charity event I am 'immersed' in but heck I could leave the next morning stupid early and arrive around dinner time Wednesday!

Count us in! Graytoad: Sandy & Steve Gray (or as Steve sometimes refers to himself as 'Mr. Sandy'!)

Hi Sandy!

Hope all is well with you and Steve. Our cousins in The Frozen Tundra (sometimes : ). Shirley sends her greetings as well.

As you may recall, we lived in Minnesota for some time. I always wondered what that little bump was at the top of The Minnesota Map that stuck up into Canada? Now we know. Today we watched a special on Lake of The Woods. Thought of you and Steve. "Lake of The Woods" is a Huge archipelago of islands and fresh water. This U.S. area is called "The Angle". A spot in Lake Of The Woods that is part of The U.S. due to a mistake in mapping from 1786 and a boundary treaty. It is only accessible through Canada by road, or summers by boat. Crazy stuff. The funny part of this history to me were "The Walleye Wars", of I believe 1999. Apparently some Canadian Politician did not want U.S. people in "The Angle" catching Canadian Walleye Fish from the Canadian side of the boundary line. Then a U.S. Congress Person replied that Canadians were not allowed to catch U.S. fish from our side either. Biggest problem? No one told the fish that they needed to declare their National Sovereignty and stay on their own sides of the line, or for that matter whom the fish should notify? As this escalated at the time it became a huge laughing matter in both Ottawa and The U.S. --- Too funny!

Best wishes,
Charles & Shirley

We enjoyed both the 10 year and 15 year events, that we were lucky enough to get to attend with the XLR group with our old and some new friends at these gatherings,....It’s always so much fun with good times, meals, boozing, the tours and driving trips! Especially just getting to hanging out together! GREAT MEMORIES [emoji6]

Working out today.... And the "Chair Group Workouts". started to play the song Sweet Caroline. The memories started to flow... I'll never be able to listen to that song again and not think about our group!! THANKS DAVE!!! Sweet fun times!

Chad

Your right Chad the song will never be the same![emoji6][emoji1303]

Hi Dan, Chad, Tim, Army Al, Doug, Sandy, Amy, et al. :wave: It truly was a 'Blast'. What a great time. We still talk about The Bowling Green Rally and all the great XLR People we met. A really nice cruise and great accommodations. Well planned by Chad! --- Anyone heard from Sandy or Steve? --- We do the same every time we hear that song. :thumbsup

Hi Dan, Chad, Tim, Army Al, Doug, Sandy, Amy, et al. :wave: It truly was a 'Blast'. What a great time. We still talk about The Bowling Green Rally and all the great XLR People we met. A really nice cruise and great accommodations. Well planned by Chad! --- Anyone heard from Sandy or Steve? --- We do the same every time we hear that song. :thumbsup

Hey Charlie...Talking about Sandy & Steve I seen this on Facebook today! I believe they maybe purchasing that Oldsmobile
72fa9bdba03b4c4d2a1da3fe601ee7e6.jpg

Heard from sandy. They are on a road trip somewhere.

Hey Dan,
Thanks for this! Another car adventure. What a beautiful Oldsmobile. Looks like maybe a 1965? Makes me yearn for another car adventure of my own. Now I know why no response yet. They are on this quest! Best kind. --- FYI, out here in The Rockies we are familiar with very large Diamond Back Rattlesnakes (Timber Rattlers). Don't have them where we are now, but we did when we lived in Rockrimmon Colorado Springs. One day after work I blew one up (6 foot + X 4" diameter) in my neighbors back yard with my 12ga. I heard lots of commotion and walked out back to see what was going on? My neighbor (an accountant) was poking a 5' broom handle at it? It was coiled up ready to strike. I said, "You do know they can spring their full length plus some. Right?" Then a bitty neighbor called the cops for my discharging a fire arm inside the City Limits. :confused: Officer told me as the neighbor watched, peaking from their window, as he shook his finger in my face looking stern, saying to me, "You ever see one that size again in this residential neighborhood, please blow it up with your shotgun. Good job." ;)
Best wishes,
Charlie
<strike></strike>

Last edited:
Hi Friend! : )

Heard from sandy. They are on a road trip somewhere.

Hi Hawkeye, :wave:

I'd say per Dan's info we now know where they are and what they are doing. Fun stuff! Please say hi to your Mom for us.

God Bless,
Charlie and Shirley

Hi Hawkeye, :wave:

I'd say per Dan's info we now know where they are and what they are doing. Fun stuff! Please say hi to your Mom for us.

God Bless,
Charlie and Shirley

Yep I answered that before I scrolled down and saw dans post

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics