Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

News: Bobfest/Mid America Funfest 9/19 - 9/21/14

rleonard

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
06 Infra Red XLR-V Midwest Marauder; Chief Machinist
Paula and I will be hosting a scaled back event this September.

Schedule as follows; Friday, meet at Leonard's in the afternoon. Dinner at the Alamo

Saturday; Caravan to Mid America. Return to Leonard's for food and fun

Sunday; Breakfast at Coles County Airport, departure

Bob

One week away! Can't wait.

Is anybody planning to go on the Thursday Night Fun Run??
imageproc.aspx

I can make it, but it would have to be an "up and back" trip for me (From home to MAM, Fun Run, Downtown party, then back home the same night). I've done it before, but if no other XLRs are going to be in the Fun Run, I'd just as soon stay home till Friday.

MAM/Bobfest 2014

Supa & I will arrive on Friday.

Schedule as follows; Friday, meet at Leonard's in the afternoon. Dinner at the Alamo

Bob

Thanks for the invite, wish we could make it this year, but already have another trip planned (without the XLR unfortunately, had to settle on renting a mustang convertible).

Thanks to Bob and Paula for some great memories from past gatherings!

Steven & Diane

A couple of days away. Anyone else coming? Hotels have been a real problem this year. We're accommodating as many as we can fit in the two houses.

We have an opening for accomodations for two. There has been a cancellation.

Also may be able to squeeze in another if you will fit in a twin bed!

Then there are tents....

Brisket guy cooking already. Amish folks got in my salmon from Canada

Bob

We could all just 'camp out' in your Living Room, Bob! :laugh:

Looking forward to this weekend--see you tomorrow!!

Also may be able to squeeze in another if you will fit in a twin bed!

Then there are tents....

Bob

We're almost ready for you all.

Weather will be perfect!

Bob

It was nice seeing our XLR friends again @ FunFest on Saturday. The XLRs drew a lot of attention during the event. Kathy got the XLR parking sign before we left. :wave:

Thank you Bob and Paula for a great time.

Paula and Bob were outstanding hosts once again. Thank you both for a superb and relaxing weekend.

We had a good time as well. Thanks Bob & Paula for your hospitality. It was nice meeting up with old friends again. Sorry that some of the regulars were unable to make it this year, you were missed.
T & K

Funfest/Bbobfest

As usual, Bob & Paula went all out again to make our event and stay the best of the year!! Thanks to both of you for the great food, great hospitality and great friendship!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!:thumbsup:thumbsup

On a side note, Supa's weopon is no longer allergic to bullets, master gunsmith Bob fixed the problem. Still probably have to buy her something better though. Only because I know Todd will be doing the same for Coyote Karen.:laugh::laugh:

We had a great event. Thank you all for the kind words.

We got a .22 pistol in Karen's (first time) and Marion's hands and they were naturals. Dinging the target nearly every time! Uh Oh...what have we done??!!

The night shoot with the AR pistol shooting tracers was fun too. Kevin was the best shot dinging the 150 yard target nearly every shot.

Always good to be with friends. Thank you guys for what you did as well.

Bob

We had a great event. Thank you all for the kind words.

We got a .22 pistol in Karen's (first time) and Marion's hands and they were naturals. Dinging the target nearly every time! Uh Oh...what have we done??!!

The night shoot with the AR pistol shooting tracers was fun too. Kevin was the best shot dinging the 150 yard target nearly every shot.

Always good to be with friends. Thank you guys for what you did as well.

Bob

Sure wish I'd been able to make it this year .. it's always sad for me to read what I'm missing back in the Midwest with you all .... Believe it or not, even with what Ray does for a living, I have never fired a pistol and only fired a shot gun once .... I think that would have been fun ..... glad you guys all got together - it's important. RA

Bobfest/Mid America Funfest 2015??????

Bob

Are there any plans for meeting up at the Mid America Fun Fest this year (2015) ????

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom