Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Carmel Automobilia 2015

Lola's Mom

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 Black Raven
Well ..... let's get this party started :party!!!

Who's all going?

WE ARE!

Yay, can't wait .... :grouphug:

August 29th, right?

~~ RA & Ray :jump:

Well if you can make it from CA, you know your M&M's will be there. Are you guys flying in or bringing Lola for a cruise?? Either way, it will be great to see you guys!! I'll start planning the Friday night party. :party:party:party

Well ..... let's get this party started :party!!!

Who's all going?

WE ARE!

Yay, can't wait .... :grouphug:

August 29th, right?

~~ RA & Ray :jump:

We are flying in .... will be the guest of LinSue ..... for a few days .... I AM SO EXCITED I CAN HARDLY WRITE THIS! I can't wait to see all of you guys ...anyone need a Detail Guy ;) .... ?? :blinzel: Tell Mar to get her whistles and horns ready because this is going to be so much fun!

We are flying in .... will be the guest of LinSue ..... for a few days .... I AM SO EXCITED I CAN HARDLY WRITE THIS! I can't wait to see all of you guys ...anyone need a Detail Guy ;) .... ?? :blinzel: Tell Mar to get her whistles and horns ready because this is going to be so much fun!

AWESOME NEWS! Can't wait to see you & Ray. We can definitely put Ray to work.:lol: Hopefully we will have a large turn out of XLRs. Maybe Corndog & Schooley will come up from FL.:dunno:

AWESOME NEWS! Can't wait to see you & Ray. We can definitely put Ray to work.:lol: Hopefully we will have a large turn out of XLRs. Maybe Corndog & Schooley will come up from FL.:dunno:

I am so excited I don't care if they come on skateboards! It would be great to see a repeat of R3 ... and beyond! We are flying in ... surely there's a hotel that can house us ... oh, and a bar ;)
:thumbsup

I was thinking that if any of you are interested in coming to Indy a couple of days before the show on Saturday, I can find some things to do.:)

I am so excited I don't care if they come on skateboards! It would be great to see a repeat of R3 ... and beyond! We are flying in ... surely there's a hotel that can house us ... oh, and a bar ;)
:thumbsup

I will get in touch with my contact at the Rennaissance hotel and get us a block of rooms set-up. I will post later once I get in touch with her, She had a nice parking set-up for us last year at a short notice.

I just registered 6 cars for the show; 1 XLR, 2 Vipers & 3 Corvettes.:)

You can register @; Corral Registration ?? ARTOMOBILIA

Midwest XLR Group

LinSue and I will be talking soon ....she's in Florida right now .... we'll be in touch after she thaws out from being in IL and comes in from the greens ..... we haven't even set our travel dates yet because Southwest will only let us book 6 months ahead ....so, please, thanks ... keep putting any info you have out here so that we can coordinate her trip back up and our trip out .... I got so excited I just posted before any thing was firmed up ....

Is there a list of cars and names?

XLR Corral

XLR Corral @ Artomobilia 2015

'06 XLR-V, Cubby & Supa, Kevin & Marion, IL
'04 XLR, Tiffany's Dad & Missy Bling, Marc & Kris, IN
'06 XLR-V, Gizmo & PJ, IL
'05 XLR, Chicago Dave, IL
'07 XLR-V, Quinn & DD, Cathy & Dave, WI
'08 XLR, Sschooley, Steve, FL
'05 XLR, LinSue, Linda, IL
'06 XLR-V, rleonard, Bob & Paula, IL
'04 XLR, Eslic1, IL
'07 XLR-V, Pobigguy, Chad & Rogene, NE
'04 XLR, nerkpowers, Tim & Beth, OH
'07 XLR-V, Fireduck69, Bob & Marianne, PA
'05 XLR, 05 GAND DADDY, Dan & Wendy, PA
'07 XLR, Larry Fahrenkamp, IN
'08 XLR-V, Phrede, KY
'06 XLR-V, whit, Todd & Karen, IN
'09 XLR, Julie Comella, IN

Attending without XLR;
Lola's Mom, RA & Ray, CA

Last edited:
I was thinking that if any of you are interested in coming to Indy a couple of days before the show on Saturday, I can find some things to do.:)

I just talked with LinSue ..... we could stay in Carmel however long you want ... :lol: :cool:

PJ said add us to the list. (She doesn't know we're bringing Elwood in the bus):chuckle

IMG_20140901_130835.jpg

Last edited:
I've got the CTS Wagon and XLR registered.

Devin will be down to Indy with me. :cool:

Just got back from talking to Reservations at the Renaissance Hotel in Carmel, Indiana. She is getting a contract together for me right now to set-up a block of rooms. Going to get 10 rooms for Friday nite and 10 rooms for Saturday nite. If we think we will need more rooms she can add them on as needed. I will know a rate in a few days. Probably $20 off normal rate. We can get a private dining room off the bar area for dinner one nite if any interest. Wait to get your rooms until I can get confirmed rate. If you plan on coming speak up so I can get more rooms if needed. She is going to get our parking area set-up also.

Put Quinn and Diamond Del on the list!

Hope to see those FLA boys, too! We need a big MM reunion!
~Cathy

Making our flight reservations today .... coming in to Midway the 26th of August, and back out the 2nd of Sept. Count us in for the 2 night 'party' in Carmel ..... With LinSue in FL and me here about 3000 mi away, we are both coordinating travel arrangements ... doing well, I think:thumbsup ----

*** Hoping Homegrown, Georgie, XKR Ken, and any and all of the ex-XLR owners will show up - it sure doesn't mean a darn thing what you drive .... JUST GET THERE!

getting EXCITED!!!!
:party :grouphug: :party

XLR Corral @ Artomobilia 2015

'04 Neiman Marcus XLR, Ed McClure
'06 XLR-V, Cubby & Supa
'04 XLR, Tiffany's Dad & Missy Bling
'06 XLR-V, Gizmo & PJ
'05 XLR, Chicago Dave

Can there be an additional RSVP'ing list for those that may not be registering an XLR, but coming ..... like me and Ray .... ??? Your thoughts?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom