Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Carmel Automobilia 2015

Sorry to see you wont be attend, but take care & God Bless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

I was hopeful about attending after the foster found a home and is doing well.

However, today's doctors visit snuffed out that hope. I will not be attending :(

Hope a good time is had by all.

So sorry to hear that Phrede ...... but I get it ..... I spent last weekend in an ER because of sun & fun .... this 'gettin' up there' crap ain't fun. We will miss you! I'm going to be finding the nearest a/c bar and turn into a vampire ..... or whatever it is that creeps around at night .... lol ..... Next time, Buddy ..... next time! :wave::thumbsup

So sorry to hear that Phrede ...... but I get it ..... I spent last weekend in an ER because of sun & fun .... this 'gettin' up there' crap ain't fun. We will miss you! I'm going to be finding the nearest a/c bar and turn into a vampire ..... or whatever it is that creeps around at night .... lol ..... Next time, Buddy ..... next time! :wave::thumbsup

Hope you are doing OK now.

This on again, off again is more frustrating than not being able to go from the beginning. This entire season has been pretty much a bust, I've had one cruise in and only one other trip out. :ugh:

Talked to my girl at the Rennaissance last night and she is getting things ready for us. We will have the whole front row parking blocked off on the southside of the Hotel. This is the same spot as last year. The private dining room will be set for Saturday evening dinner also. It will hold up to 30 people which we should be right about that. If anyone needs anything that they don't want to haul long distance let me know and I will try to have it here in the support vehicle. Safe travels to all. See you in a week.

Talked to the Hotel Restaurant Manager tonight about Saturday night dinner options. Since it is such a large group he is giving us 3 options in 3 price ranges. We will need to decide on 1 menu option so they can have better service. We can pick from a $25, $40, $55 menu. I will post the menus when I receive. See you all soon.

I am also trying to see if I can arrange an outdoor faucet at the hotel for those of you who wish to clean the babies after traveling. If I can arrange, I will bring a hose,bucket,wash mitt,for all to use. If not, there is a good car wash a few miles away.

Well checking the weather this morning and I see now they have afternoon thunder showers on the map for Saturday with high of 84! Oh well we can't change mother natural.........LOL We will have to just make the best of it!

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Subject to change. The forecast has changed 3 times since Sunday. Hopefully it will stay dry and sunny.

True but the closer it get the more accurate they usually are too!

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Just came back from Carmel area around hotel. Due to major construction along US31 and the I-465 interchange I would strongly suggest anyone coming in from north or south to use Keystone Parkway. You can use 116th street or Carmel Drive to get over to hotel. Traffic was backed up bad this morning so I can just imagine how it will be on Friday night rush hour.

These will be headed Westward in three days!
0bf47e058d225612d79a58a4df0e62dd.jpg

Dinner Saturday Night at Hotel

Got with the chef yesterday. Three course meal ($40) in Private Dining Room.

Choice of salad:Chopped or Caesar.
Choice of Entree:penne Pasta Dish,Ahi Tuna Dish,NY Strip Dish,Roasted Chicken Dish
(All include Garlic Mashed and Asparagus)
Desserts:Chocolate Cake or Apple Pie.
(AlaMode if desired)

They told me the bar stays open till midnight but would stay open later if needed.
I laughed and said it would be needed.

....................................................They told me the bar stays open till midnight but would stay open later if needed.
I laughed and said it would be needed.

That or we will need your room number!!

On a jet plane! See you soon!

Just like the song - I'm leaving on a jet plane............Don't know when I'll be back again................. C. U all Friday!

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry