Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Carmel Automobilia 2015

Just talked to Hotel. They will have our spots blocked off for tomorrow and Saturday. They also will have 4 spots blocked for us to wash cars for those who need to after long drives. I will bring hose ,wash bucket , soap and mitt. Just bring yourselves and your XLR. See you soon.

Just rolled in about an hour ago to Perkington E. OH! Late dinner at Cracker Barrel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Good morning, going to be a beautiful day in Indy. Sunny and 80's. Safe travels to all and we look forward to seeing you this afternoon. After you check in Hotel we will be parked around back.

Thanks Marc!

I'm sure our group will need the hose and wash buckets. We should be into Indy around 1:30-2:00pm. Had dinner last night with RA & Ray, LinSue & Butch and Quinn & DD. Hopefully have everyone meeting up this morning to caravan down. See you all soon, looks like it's going to be a great weekend!

Having dinner with the group. Here are a few pictures from today's car show
602da33d7f25dbccd621d6c4923b9c23.jpg
fb7faab874fbe36dccacb06a0bf812fd.jpg
9b6a6af69825757e0247f6f813fcfe9c.jpg
c833886d9ee710395322ad6f369aa40c.jpg
42d2f7c5753225610c8eb7a8b52bc557.jpg

Nice shots Tim!

What a great weekend with you awesome XLR friends It was such a great time as usual! Wendy and I wish we could attend every event! Safe travels home to all!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440931948.632635.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1440931994.414992.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1440932041.148408.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1440932073.099389.jpg

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Back home in Chicago

Devin and I arrived home without incident. What a wonderful trip!

Thanks to all who was part of bringing this together - Bruce/Kathy for taking tons of pictures and the dash plaques, Tim for doing the shirts, Cubby for appetizers Friday night, Marc for working with the hotel... but also for all the others ... for your friendships! These get-togethers are so much more than car parts and body panels ... getting together and just seeing everyone and visiting has always been my most treasured part of owning my XLR.

So THANK YOU, everyone, it was a blast - especially seeing Ruth Anne and Ray - and George!

Hope everyone else has safe travels home. Until next time... be safe. :) - Dave

Wow! We are back into Wilmington - cannot believe this weekend that we've waited so long for is over. There's no way you can ever know how grateful I am for, number one, your friendship and love ...... You all own a piece of my heart. The generousity but most of all the graciousness of the way you extend it. Weekends like this don't just happen and I know it. Thank you for all the hard work and your time and effort to make this trip to Carmel so wonderful. :grouphug:

I am so thankful also for each of you for every moment I got to just be in your presence. I hope I have told each of you how precious you are. All Ray and I can say is thank you a million times for this incredible memory. And we are waiting to welcome you to California anytime you can come. I'm not going to start naming names or SCREW (lol) around with any of the Chicago Bunch ..... But I just want to say you are the best. Love you, love you.

Devin and I arrived home without incident. What a wonderful trip!

Thanks to all who was part of bringing this together - Bruce/Kathy for taking tons of pictures and the dash plaques, Tim for doing the shirts, Cubby for appetizers Friday night, Marc for working with the hotel... but also for all the others ... for your friendships! These get-togethers are so much more than car parts and body panels ... getting together and just seeing everyone and visiting has always been my most treasured part of owning my XLR.

So THANK YOU, everyone, it was a blast - especially seeing Ruth Anne and Ray - and George!

Hope everyone else has safe travels home. Until next time... be safe. :) - Dave
You said this so well, CD. The Chicago Bunch RULES. Their new motto is Don't SCREW with us!!! God I love you all. Lol lol lol

David and I made it back to Wisconsin. The traffic wasn't too bad - just the potholes!
We had a really, really good time. Thank you to the 'organizers' in our group - I realize it's like herding cats, but you have to know we appreciate you guys setting up events like this and making them effortless for the rest of us. THANK YOU!!!

So fun to have almost the whole original Midwest Marauders gang back together. I'm sure some of you newer people thought we were nuts -
but you have to understand, we've shared a lot of miles together, and it's tough having so many miles between us. So when we DO get together...:party

And, we're always happy to expand the group!!!

Hope to see you again soon!
~Quinn and DD

Beth and I had a great time seeing those of our group we had already met and those we met for the first time. We had a nice dinner in Granville, OH with Bob and Marianne (Fireduck) as they over nighted nearby on their way to Carmel. Many thanks to Marc, Cubby and Bruce for organizing a great event. What a great group to get to finally meet in person. [emoji3]

For those that did not order shirts and would still like to get one, please call Beth at 740-334-9212 (All Star Embroidery). If you like the hats that Devin and I were wearing - black with red embroidery, let her know if you would like one of those as well ($5.00). We will put "Artomobilia 2015" on the back. Shipping will be $8-10 per order.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another great event

The thanks belong to all of you who made the journey to Carmel, to make this another successful XLR event. I'm sure we will be hearing from the event organizers, that we again had one of the largest car corrals at Artomobilia 2015. Many miles were travelled by some of you to meet "new friends" and extend the friendships of past events. It's great to see that our unique autos have brought us together, but that the friendships made are what continue to pull us together for the next event, no matter how close or how far!

Thank you all for another memory to enjoy for years to come. Looking forward to the next event.

Cubby & Supa!
:cool:

:thumbsup

Well our travels were safe we just got home about 15 minutes ago, and NO SPEEDING TICKETS! Hit a few rain showers coming through the W. Va. mountains and here at home!

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Just a quick note to say thanks to everyone for a great weekend. Got home about half hour ago (without any rain[emoji4]) looking forward to next event.

Bob & Marianne

Another amazing event...

Let me start by saying once again I had an amazing time... Thank you Bruce, Kathy, Mark, Cubby and absolutely everyone else who made this weekend the wonderful event that it was... It was great seeing everyone again and it was as though we never skipped a beat we picked up right where we left off last year (Although we will have to work on our singing voices for before our next gathering)....lol.

I don't know that I've ever encountered a more beautiful group of people and I am truly grateful to be an XLR owner because without IT, I wouldn't have all of you.... Thank you, FAMILY...

Eric...

Last edited:
It was so nice seeing everyone again. Thanks Bruce, Kathy, Cubby & Marc for pulling everything together. The miles that separate us have not diminished the friendships made over the years. Glad we were able to make it down, even though it was only for the day.
Todd & Karen

Great weekend. Great fun. Thanks to all for attending. As said by many, it's not just the cars, it's the people. The cars just got us together. The people are the best. Glad everyone made it home safely. Solo Steve is probably still traveling. Other than Ruth Ann and Ray, he is are long distance traveler. Hope to see everyone at future events.

Thanks to all who was part of bringing this together - Bruce/Kathy for taking tons of pictures and the dash plaques, Tim for doing the shirts, Cubby for appetizers Friday night, Marc for working with the hotel... but also for all the others ... for your friendships! These get-togethers are so much more than car parts and body panels ... getting together and just seeing everyone and visiting has always been my most treasured part of owning my XLR. :) - Dave

I think Chicago Dave says it all there!! Thanks to everyone that worked on this meet! It's always fun when we can get together! And Dave, I think you'll have to add a verse to the "Steak Song", I think we all got a comp breakfast Sunday morning, (didn't we?). And thanks Mark! I sure he had something to do with the comp breakfast!!

Chad & Rogene

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back