Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Carmel Automobilia 2015

Okay Bruce - I registered my XLR, but I'm confused, - how do I register David's Grand Sport to be near the XLRs? :dunno:
Guess I didn't listen (...again...) :(

~Quinn

Car Corral registration, choose Chevrolet Corvette, & in the other information space, put American Sport Car parking corral. This is the corral they created for our group last year so that we would be next to the XLRs. :)

Last edited:
To all, I talked to my contact again at the Rennaissance Hotel. She is sending me a formal document to sign for our block of rooms. As soon as we get the details done I will post with the details and rate. You then will be able to book under our club. She said if we need more than 10 rooms per night she will be able to add them but we must reach 10 reservations first. Will be posting back soon.

Looks like RA took care of this for me! Thanks girlfriend! Butch and I looking forward to a great time with wonderful friends!

And it's official.........registered @Artmobilia!

Last edited:
Looks like RA took care of this for me! Thanks girlfriend! Butch and I looking forward to a great time with wonderful friends!

And it's official.........registered @Artmobilia!

:party It's O.F.F.I.C.I.A.L. !!! :party

XLR Corral @ Artomobilia 2015

'04 Neiman Marcus XLR, Ed McClure
'06 XLR-V, Cubby & Supa
'04 XLR, Tiffany's Dad & Missy Bling
'06 XLR-V, Gizmo & PJ
'05 XLR, Chicago Dave
'07 XLR-V, Quinn & DD
'08 XLR, Schooley
'05 XLR, LinSue

List updated, 8 XLRs registered so far!

Got the contract with hotel set-up for group rate. $119.00 per night for Friday 8-28-15 and Saturday 8-29-15.
Hotel: Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel
TX#(317)816-0777
Group Name: Cadillac XLR Car Club
Reference # M-2WA4TID

I have 10 rooms blocked for both nights as of now.
Reservations must be made prior to 8-6-15.
This is a very nice hotel close by the event. With a Bar of course.

Hope to see a big group.

Got the contract with hotel set-up for group rate. $119.00 per night for Friday 8-28-15 and Saturday 8-29-15.
Hotel: Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel
TX#(317)816-0777
Group Name: Cadillac XLR Car Club
Reference # M-2WA4TID

I have 10 rooms blocked for both nights as of now.
Reservations must be made prior to 8-6-15.
This is a very nice hotel close by the event. With a Bar of course.

Hope to see a big group.

Just got off phone with Renaissance. They don't have the link set-up yet in there system. So hold off for a day or so before trying to make a reservation. She will give me a seperate link to be able to do online. I will post as soon as I get it.

Just got off phone with Renaissance. They don't have the link set-up yet in there system. So hold off for a day or so before trying to make a reservation. She will give me a seperate link to be able to do online. I will post as soon as I get it.

Yippee! Thanks .... a bar! :party That should keep us all pretty well :bash: (smashed ... not bashed ;)

Thanks for fixing that Marc! Reservations made.

Last edited:
Please post if you have made a reservation so I can have them add more rooms in case we surpass our 10 room block. Can't wait to get together again after a long winter.

Please post if you have made a reservation so I can have them add more rooms in case we surpass our 10 room block. Can't wait to get together again after a long winter.

DONE!

Marc ... put LinSue down for one room also .... she's down in FL out gallivanting and playing golf. She'll get on it when she stays home for more than 30 minutes. :D

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom