Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Carmel Automobilia 2015

Done...

Done...

Reservations made... Registration complete. It'll be nice to see the crew again and hopefully meet even more of the gang.

Please post if you have made a reservation so I can have them add more rooms in case we surpass our 10 room block. Can't wait to get together again after a long winter.

Last edited:
XLR Corral @ Artomobilia 2015

'04 Neiman Marcus XLR, Ed McClure
'06 XLR-V, Cubby & Supa
'04 XLR, Tiffany's Dad & Missy Bling
'06 XLR-V, Gizmo & PJ
'05 XLR, Chicago Dave
'07 XLR-V, Quinn & DD
'08 XLR, Schooley
'05 XLR, LinSue
'06 XLR-V, Bob & Paula
'04 XLR, Eslic1

List updated...we're @ 10 XLRs!

Marc, you can put Beth and I down as a tentative. I made reservations at the Staybridge Suites just down the road as I have Holiday Inn points that I can use. Will know better if we can firm up our plans in July. Look forward to seeing you and the Gang at the Arthritis Show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marc, you can put Beth and I down as a tentative. I made reservations at the Staybridge Suites just down the road as I have Holiday Inn points that I can use. Will know better if we can firm up our plans in July. Look forward to seeing you and the Gang at the Arthritis Show.

Not a problem. Really hope you can make it. The more XLR's the better.

Anyone who is thinking they 'might' go this event should book a hotel room .... this is quite a good size event for a small town, and y'all know that the XLR club members are a pretty active nighttime group .... it's so much easier to stumble to your room if you're all in the same bar and hotel .... :reddevil The group at R3 only left long enough to play practical jokes .... haha .... I was lucky they could not get the piano into the elevator. Don't miss a real party ...it's not just a car show ...:thumbsup

Reservations made at Renaiassance for 28 and 29th. Can't wait to see RA and Ray again! (oh, and all the rest of you guys, too :wave:)
~Cathy

Reservations made at Renaiassance for 28 and 29th. Can't wait to see RA and Ray again! (oh, and all the rest of you guys, too :wave:)
~Cathy

We are going to have such a great time .... Can DD fit the Walmart guitar in the trunk? Surely that bar won't mind if he brings it down to the lounge ..... I'm sure they'll love our rendition of Sweet Caroline :blinzel: Cubby and the Little Woman singing back up to every country song he knows ... Gosh we always have such a good time - can't wait ....:party

[SUB]Reservations made for the 28th and 29th. Devin and I will be bringing the CTX and XLR. Looking forward to an awesome event! :cool:

Thanks for setting this up, Mark! Easy-Peazy![/SUB]

Rogene and I made reservations for the hotel today!! Count us in! Now, how do I sign up for the show? Bruce can you add us into your list and sign us up?

Chad & Rogene

Edit: Thanks Mark!! Easy hotel sign in.

'06 XLR-V, Cubby & Supa
'06 XLR-V, Gizmo & PJ
'05 XLR, Chicago Dave
'07 XLR-V, Quinn & DD
'08 XLR, Schooley
'05 XLR, LinSue
'06 XLR-V, Bob & Paula
'04 XLR, Eslic1
'06 XLR-V, Chad & Rogene

List updated

Beth and I will be attending this year, you can add us to the list. I registered yesterday.
Tim

'06 XLR-V, Cubby & Supa
'06 XLR-V, Gizmo & PJ
'05 XLR, Chicago Dave
'07 XLR-V, Quinn & DD
'08 XLR, Schooley
'05 XLR, LinSue
'06 XLR-V, Bob & Paula
'04 XLR, Eslic1
'06 XLR-V, Chad & Rogene
'04 XLR, Tim & Beth

Updated again. WOW, 12 XLRS! Looks like an AWESOME group!

Just got done registering. Cadillac XLR, and with the "Midwest XLR Group". Isn't there an entry fee? Or does that come later? Thanks for the link Cubby! I should've looked at earlier posts..... DUH!!!!!

Chad

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back