Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Charleston, SC trip April '11 information

Bruce you can add 5AM and I to the harbor tour and the bus tour.

Thanx
Giz

Supa & I are up for the Hunley tour, please add us to the list.

Wednesday April 13 @ 10:00 am

Onalaska -2
silverstreak -2
GizmoQ -2
ChicagoDave -2
Cadillac Tech -2

Charleston is featured on the Travel Channel at 10:30 AM today.. Samantha Brown's Great Weekends :patriot:

Just booked our 33rd Anniversary getaway for 2nd week of March! This year we got good reviews on Hilton Heads Island which lies on the east coast and right between Charleston SC and Savannah GA so we will be able to do some day trips to these area! And TOPLESS of course if weather cooperates! Last year we did a trip to Savannah and wondered over to Tybee Island to Paula Deen's brother's place Uncle Bubba's and we are already planning that for some more of them Char Broiled in the shell oyster they was to die for!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thank Dan

We did see it a couple of years ago when we was down this will be probably about the 5-6 time we been down south and we almost go to Charleston every time we go down, But this is our first trip to Hilton Head so If anyone has any must see or great eatery places, please post them for us. Thanks all!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

Hilton Head Island

Hello; Grand Daddy
Check out (charliesgreenstar.com) this is one of the best on the island
Check the website
Have a nice trip

:wave:
rss53xlr

Hello; Grand Daddy
Check the website
Have a nice trip

rss53xlr

Thanks rss53xlr
We will check this site out like I memtion in the other post we have been to Charleston and Savannah quite a few times, But it's a first for Hilton Head for us! :dunno: Hope the weather nice to do a few topless day runs !!! :twist: :wave:

Hello; Grand Daddy
Check the website
Have a nice trip

rss53xlr

Well did our stop @ Bessingers BBQ it was very! Since we are not big pork lovers we got the 1/2 BB Chicken a those large onions rings! Thanks for let us know!!!!!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363027267.278087.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1363027284.115114.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1363027297.352919.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

Glad you enjoyed your stop at Thomas Bessinger's!

Hope you folks are having a great trip. :wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back