Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Classic & Collector Car Auctions

:drool: I just got a catalog in the mail for this auction: RM AUCTIONS | Classic Car Auctions Company

There's a beautiful 1962 Corvette and some GREAT old signs and Petroliana!

The Milhous brothers built their own museum in Boca Raton, Florida to house their collections. It looks like they're selling it all off. It's worth a look - just be sure to put a drool shield on your computer keyboard!!

Mecum @ Kissimmee January 2012

Wow, what a show this event delivers!! Recommend doing a big Mecum auction to anyone.....Indianapolis is May 15-20 for all you snow locked
folks this year.
A few poorly taken photos below....
Steve

All new to me, but planning to visit my first auction run by Mecum at Kissimmee, Florida ....... (Velocity also likes to play the recorded auctions during the year so it is likely to be shown a number of times)

The classic/collector car list includes a couple XLRs and a number of other cadillacs. Should be interesting....

Steve

Just sending a quick update on the XLRs that were listed for last week's Mecum Auction. Although I was not present the day they were auctioned the result list records that the 2007 sold for a bid of $38,500 and the 2006 did not sell but received a high bid of $37,000.

Likely that both XLRs are on tape and the bidding will be replayed on
Velocity periodically.

I saw a number of very nice cars last weekend. Fortunately I left my check book at home......

Steve

Barrette Jackson 2013- Auction on the Speed Channel

Sitting here watching the 2013 auction on the Speed Channel at the Barrette-Jackson Auction in Scottsdale, AZ
A lot of great cars but yet to see any of my XLR friends that I know are there. Perhaps you can send us some photos of the ones that got away....

And even better the ones that didn't....

Steve

Mecum Auction, Kissimmee, Florida 2013

Visited the Mecum Auction this past Saturday. They had two XLR's for auction this week. Both Black with tan interior an 09 and an 08.
Checked tonight and found that the 08 sold for $50,000 and the 09 did not sell with a high bid of $30,000.
Pretty respectable showing for that 08 being black and all......

FYI--The Kissimmee auctions just started live broadcasts tonight on the Velocity channel. They will be on every day through the weekend.

Steve

Visited the Mecum Auction this past Saturday. They had two XLR's for auction this week. Both Black with tan interior an 09 and an 08.
Checked tonight and found that the 08 sold for $50,000 and the 09 did not sell with a high bid of $30,000.
Pretty respectable showing for that 08 being black and all......

FYI--The Kissimmee auctions just started live broadcasts tonight on the Velocity channel. They will be on every day through the weekend.

Steve

Did you happen to find out the mileage on the '09? I saw the '08 had 8600 miles, which explains its price, but I'm not sure what happened with the '09. Maybe it didn't have a rear bumper since the pictures only showed the front . . .

Really wish they had starting putting on the '09 front fascia a little sooner. It is really sharp looking!

Have you bought the white V Graytoad found for you yet?

Have you bought the white V Graytoad found for you yet?

Spent the day at the Mecum Kissimmee auction with my Dad and brother today. WOW what an experience...
Over 400 Corvettes being offered and lots of other awesome classics. The XLRs were gone earlier this week but a couple of very nice 1993 Allantes are going up for sale tomorrow. The red with tan interior 36,000 miles Allante was breath taking. (Lot U44 for those who need a nice one)

As to the white V I will probably iive vicariously through Lineaire that posted a picture recently. I'm just holding out for that Black Cherry V because the last time I bought a white XLR a Black Cherry V went up for sale two weeks later. Back then my wife was reluctant to let me buy 2 XLRs in 2 weeks unless I was single.....

Steve

As to the white V I will probably iive vicariously through Lineaire that posted a picture recently. I'm just holding out for that Black Cherry V because the last time I bought a white XLR a Black Cherry V went up for sale two weeks later. Back then my wife was reluctant to let me buy 2 XLRs in 2 weeks unless I was single.....

Steve

I managed to pull off the second XLR (V) with my bride so with your charm, I couldn't image you not accomplishing your second XLR (V). :dunno:

Mike

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back