Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Important! Colorado Springs Hotel Information

Post your Hotel Information Here. Please. This thread is for any hotel information. :D

Cheyenne Mountain Resort

Cheyenne Mountain Resort
3225 Broadmoor Valley Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
800-428-8886

http://www.cheyennemountain.com/Abou...r_location.asp

Rates vary:
I booked us from May 23-29 choosing their Gov't/Military rate. Room rate was $88/nite, no resort fee (waived upon check-i with ID). Total without tax - $528 for 6 nights.
There are other rates available from AAA to AARP and others. I would advise that because they limit the amount of rooms that is dedicated to each discount that anyone who wants to stay there make their accomodation reservations ASAP. You do not have to prepay. The room rates are not charged until check-out. You can cancel up to 2 days in advance of your stay.

So - even if you are still "on the fence" about whether or not you will be attending this event, my advice would be to at the least to get your room booked. :blinzel:

Cheyenne Mountain Resort

I booked at CMR for May 23 -29 I took advanage of the Military Rate however, they also have AARP and AAA. They told me there were limited rooms for these special rates so if you think you will attend and want to stay here I suggest you make your reservation as soon as possible or it will revert to Resort Rack Rates which are higher. We cant wait for this wonderful trip with all of you.:willy_nilly:

Fred

Homegameroom and IndyXLRVGuy are booked at the Hampton Inn, May 23rd-30th, 2010. :patriot:

Cubby and Supa are booked at the Hampton.

Hotels

People staying at the CMR
Ruth Ann & Ray aka Lola's Mom & Detail Guy 23rd-29th
Kent aka Jetboy 23rd-29th
Randy & Vicki aka k9husker
Rogene & Chad aka Popbigguy 23rd-29th
Cathy & David aka Quinn & DD 23rd-30th

Peole at the Hampton
Bruce & Kathy aka Cadillac Tech & Photo Girl 23rd-30th
Kevin & Marion aka Cubby & Supa 23rd-30th
George aka IndyXLRVGuy 23rd-30th
Rich aka Homegrown 23rd-30th
Brian & June aka Madmac 23rd-28th
Cathy & David aka Quinn & DD 23rd-30th
Jack & Lynda Parker aka jackparker06 23rd-30th

People at the Residence Inn Colorado Springs South
Steven & Diane aka Onalaska

Please post if you have made your reservations and which place you will be at. I will try and keep a list going so we know where everyone is at.
Thank you

Question on the CMR. RA you said that you got it for $88 a nite. Does that include the daily fee? Is there a discount code (other than us old fart's AARP & AAA) that we use? I don't think I'll get full use of the resort, I'd think every day we'll be drive somewhere spending days.

Chad

Chad: We booked under Gov't/Military ... The resort fee was waived for those ID's. I understand that there are only a certain number of rooms alloted for each discounted catagory.

Chad: We booked under Gov't/Military ... The resort fee was waived for those ID's. I understand that there are only a certain number of rooms alloted for each discounted catagory.

Well,,,,,, Forget that one..... I'm neither gov't or military. Unless you count the time I was a CIA spy,,,,, OPPSSSS now I have to kill all of ya'.

Now I don't know what hotel we're staying in.

Update on Hotel

Update on Hotel list.

People staying at the CMR
Ruth Ann & Ray Lola's Mom & Detail Guy
Fred & Ingrid Speedway
Kent Jetboy

Peole at the Hampton
Bruce & Kathy Cadillac Tech & Photo Girl
Kevin & Marion Cubby & Supa
George IndyXLRVGuy
Rich Homegrown

Chad,

When I booked at the Hampton the rates for AARP were as low as 89.10 night (regular room) or 107.10 night for a suite. We booked a suite. Hope this helps you make up your mind.

Well,,,,,, Forget that one..... I'm neither gov't or military. Unless you count the time I was a CIA spy,,,,, OPPSSSS now I have to kill all of ya'.

Now I don't know what hotel we're staying in.

We're booked. Rogene and I will be staying at the CMR. Booked, May 23-29.

We got the room thru Hotwire.com. We got it for $59/night. But the small print is that they'll MAY charge us $20 per room per night and there's a quarantee to sleep the number of guests booked but no quarantee on the number of beds. Still not bad. As many of you may know, when you book thru Hotwire, you DON"T know what hotel your getting into!!!! It's a chance and stab in the dark!! You pre-pay and you can't cancel! When we looked on Hotwire and pulled up Colorado Springs. It only listed one page of hotels. This one was the only one that listed as four stars, 18 holes golf nearby, and the biggest kicker,, it said resort. By the way, they also block them out on the map so you can't cross reference with other maps. I'm sure for that price I'm not going to get a great mountain veiw, far as I know I might be in the basement. :lol: Anyway,,,, We'll see ya' all there in May!!

Glad to hear your going to Colorado Springs we are staying at CMR also. We are all going to have lots of fun and were looking forward to meeting you. :wave:

Fred

Chad, I'm happy to hear that you have your room and that you will be attending. Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Bruce :)

Chad, that's a great price! Amazing find and great information. I think I will definetly use that site for my next spur-of-the-moment booking.

I have a relative that just got back from a pretty extensive vacation in the Colorado Springs area. He had a great trip and couldn't say enough about many of the same things that we plan to see and do .... Estes Park seemed to be at the top of his list.

Looks like we are on the right track now! :blinzel:

Chad, that's a great price! Amazing find and great information. I think I will definetly use that site for my next spur-of-the-moment booking.

I have a relative that just got back from a pretty extensive vacation in the Colorado Springs area. He had a great trip and couldn't say enough about many of the same things that we plan to see and do .... Estes Park seemed to be at the top of his list.

Looks like we are on the right track now! :blinzel:
They have a very good video on the Estes Park site. :wave:

Fred

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry