Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Colorado Springs Photos

Corndog on parade

Here are a few pictures of George's XLR-V with caution tape trailing behind him like someone that has toilet paper stuck to their shoe.:lol::lol:

XLRTriptoCO1136.jpg

XLRTriptoCO1138.jpg

XLRTriptoCO1139.jpg

XLRTriptoCO1142.jpg

Sometimes it's just for me :)

Here are a few pictures of George's XLR-V with caution tape trailing behind him like someone that has toilet paper stuck to their shoe.:lol::lol:

Sorry George, but it is funny, so funny I nearly wet my pants just looking at the pictures.

Me too:laugh::laugh:FYI...George asked me to post these pictures.

Pictures from Friday

XLRTriptoCO21289.jpg

Mountain view from Cliff Dwellings in Manitou Springs.

XLRTriptoCO21322.jpg

George aka Corndog

XLRTriptoCO21329.jpg

Brian aka Madmac & June

XLRTriptoCO21333.jpg

Cubby & Supa

XLRTriptoCO21400.jpg

Red Nolan Cadillac

XLRTriptoCO21430.jpg

The Gang @ Seven Falls

XLRTriptoCO21449.jpg

XLRTriptoCO21453.jpg

XLRTriptoCO21472.jpg

The top of the falls

XLRTriptoCO21474.jpg

The first drop of the falls

XLRTriptoCO21484.jpg

Cubby & Photo Girl @ the top of the falls (225 steps)

XLRTriptoCO21499.jpg

XLRTriptoCO21508.jpg

June aka Thirsty1 :)

Sometimes it just for me :)

Where did the caution tape come from? Did he just "happen" to drive through a crime scene, hoping to get on the news??:chuckle:chuckle:naughty::naughty:

It happened on our way to CS on I70. It was very windy and there was a spot in the median that was 'roped off' with the caution tape, but had blown across our lanes. It must not have liked my car, as I was first to drive over it and then attached itself to 'Corndog's' car. We were all on the radios laughing our a**es off.:laugh::laugh:He looked like a kite.

I was hoping it would stay on until we stopped for gas, so I could use it to 'decorate' his hotel room in Colorado Springs.:lol::lol:

Where did the caution tape come from? Did he just "happen" to drive through a crime scene, hoping to get on the news??:chuckle:chuckle:naughty::naughty:

Photos from Colorado Trip

The caution tape incident was a riot! I'm so glad it was documented. THANK YOU, KATHY :)

My photos are a little late, but I have been really busy. This first set is from the Air Force Academy. I've tried not to duplicate too many photos. The ones that have already been posted are FABULOUS (just like my new bag.) Thanks to all for sharing. I really enjoy reliving the trip through our pictures.

Garden Of The Gods

The Garden Of The Gods was just beautiful early in the morning.

I couldn't believe Cubby could hold up that big rock! Then The Broadmore.

The Beautiful Broadmore

I could stay here, anytime! Husbands always get stuck "holding the bag."
The last one is for SUPA.

Manitou Springs, Cripple Creek, and on to Pike's Peak

1) Manitou Springs, 2) The view from the bridge at Royal Gorge, 3) I don't know why nobody would be in the picture with me, 4) Cripple Creek, 5&6) the train to Pike's Peak

Pike's Peak

It was COLD at the top...

GREAT PICS GEORGE!!! Thanks for posting; makes it almost like we were there...

It was COLD at the top...

Fantastic pics, George (good choice of camera too :))

One question ... the first pic - the "end of the tracks" ... SERIOUSLY?, that will stop the train? WOW :chuckle

I thought the same when we got up there. (We were in the front of the train and could see out the front window!!) The driver told me, if we didn't stop; it would be a fast trip to Denver!!

Fantastic pics, George (good choice of camera too :))

One question ... the first pic - the "end of the tracks" ... SERIOUSLY?, that will stop the train? WOW :chuckle

More pictures

I've been working on picture DVDs from the Colorado Trip & came across a few that I thought were really cool. These were taken from the car on Friday evening @ Garden of The Gods. We decided to drive through on our way back to our hotel...I'm glad we did.

XLRTriptoCO21599.jpg

XLRTriptoCO21542.jpg

XLRTriptoCO21533.jpg

It is amazing hearing the number of pictures you two take, and come up with fantastic photos to send us all either here or on CD's; but then find hidden treasures after going trough them again; and still find beautiful treasures to display from a trip six months ago. You guys are the best!!!:wave::wave:

Your Midwest Buddy,

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back