Wednesday night @CMR

XLRTriptoCO2998.jpg

XLRTriptoCO21000.jpg

Rich @ Supa

XLRTriptoCO21024.jpg

Lola's Mom enjoying the evening

XLRTriptoCO21032.jpg

A group sing along, beautiful music :)

Looks like EVERYONE had a BLAST!!! Sorry we missed it; hopefully we can make next years..

We were very lucky to be able to sit around that fire pit and sing .... I could not stop looking around and seeing all my beautiful friends from all over the US having a great time together .... I have been so incredibly fortunate to have made your friendships .... thank you .... Bruce, I can never thank you and Kathy enough for all you guys do to make things "happen" ... things do not just come together without an enormous effort on someone's part .... we all know that you are the planners and photogragher and preserver's of the memories ... thank you, thank you .... and Cubby and Mar .... for all the things you do ... I know that Cubby is always quietly behind the scenes making things appear and happen and is so good about assuming restaurant/dining responsiblity ... and shirts ... and ... and.... and to, well, thanks everyone for always ensuring that we have a good time. 'love you all - and so sorry we had to bail on so many activities after the Academy day ... this cold has knocked the c__p outta me and well, you all could see that Ray was struggling with the altitude ... :pat:
We did get to see a few lower altitude attractions with JetBoy and Isai ... If I can EVER figure out how to get the pictures posted, I will .... Bruce, you make it look way too easy ...:)

McDonald's car show Thursday evening

XLRTriptoCO21180.jpg

XLRTriptoCO21200.jpg

XLRTriptoCO21204.jpg

XLRTriptoCO21212.jpg

The group posing with First Robin's XLR

XLRTriptoCO21225.jpg

Detail Guy, Lola's Mom,Supa,JetBoy & Photo Girl

XLRTriptoCO21231.jpg

Chad (popbigguy) & Rogene

XLRTriptoCO21233.jpg

Madmac, First Robin & Jetboy
XLRTriptoCO21235.jpg

"jersey night" on Thursday

XLRTriptoCO21253.jpg

XLRTriptoCO21249.jpg

Super Bowl rematch

XLRTriptoCO21251.jpg

"Air Corndog" showing off his vertical leap :lol::lol:

XLRTriptoCO21256.jpg

Corndog,"Lovely Lynda" & "Happy Jack"

More photos

XLRTriptoCO1481.jpg

Photo Girl,Lynda & Supa

XLRTriptoCO1984.jpg

Lola's Mom & Detail Guy @ Monday night's Meet & Greet dinner

XLRTriptoCO1979.jpg

Lynda & Cubby

XLRTriptoCO11060.jpg

Outside The Stagecoach Restaurant

B&K .... that black & white shot .....awesome..... really .... gorgeous.:rocker:

Thank you, I thought it came out really cool. We took several b&w pictures @ Garden of the Gods. It has been fun looking through all of the pictures, still more to post.

Fantastic pictures, Bruce. My fav has to be the 6 XLR's with the rockies in the background. AWESOME!

Thanks for making those of us that couldn't make it, feel like we did.

:wave:

More photos

XLRTriptoCO2958.jpg

XLRTriptoCO21046.jpg

Taking the Cog Railroad up to Pikes Peak...Rogene,Chad & Kathy

XLRTriptoCO21114.jpg

What a view...America the Beautiful!

XLRTriptoCO21143.jpg

A balmy 27 degrees @ the top.:wave:

XLRTriptoCO21170.jpg

Talking to Tom Hill from the Bowling Green Assembly plant.

XLRTriptoCO21296.jpg

The gang @ the Cliff Dwellings on Friday morning.

XLRTriptoCO21298.jpg

Corndog...

XLRTriptoCO21335.jpg

Sorry Tracy and I could not make it, but the pictures looked incredible and we missed a great time.
Bruce & Tracy

Looks as though everyone had a GREAT time!!! I didn't like the look of that bridge though!! :jaw:

Great pix too!!! Cubby, why does your expression always look like you know something is up and no one else does?

Happy you all made it home safely!

Floyd,

If you lived with the 'Supa Freak', you would understand!! :lol::lol:

Cubby, why does your expression always look like you know something is up and no one else does?

Happy you all made it home safely!

Those are some great pictures and is sure looks like you had some good weather. It was cloudy last time I was on Pikes Peak and we couldn't see anything. Sorry we had to cancel at the last minute. We will be there next year for sure.

Those are some great pictures and is sure looks like you had some good weather. It was cloudy last time I was on Pikes Peak and we couldn't see anything. Sorry we had to cancel at the last minute. We will be there next year for sure.

Yes, we had very good weather...picture perfect. We sure missed seeing you both, hopefully next year.:wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom