Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Custom Name Badges for the San Antonio Event

Maybe things got turned back over to Diane:chuckle:chuckle

Oh well most of us know who we are anyway!!

I received my badge several days ago. It looks really nice. Thanks, Craig.

I have spoken with Craig today and he is finishing up the badges and getting them ready to ship on Monday. He just sent the proof for Photo Mom's badge...it looks awesome! Here it is;

KathysMom.jpg

Bruce :wave:

I have spoken with Craig today and he is finishing up the badges and getting them ready to ship on Monday. He just sent the proof for Photo Mom's badge...it looks awesome!

Bruce :wave:

Oh my gosh, my badge is awesome....and that is my favorite picture of my car. Craig did a terrific job...can't wait to get it, can't wait for the trip....just plain can't wait !!!!!!

jeanie:patriot:

Anybody know Jetboy's address. He's my only remaining badge to mail out. I sent him and email, but have not yet heard back from him.

Thanks! :patriot:

Got our badges today!
They are verrry nice and will look great on the new lanyards. :rocker::rocker:

Craig: the envelope wasn't postmarked so can't tell if this is the 1st ofr 2nd set you sent out ... thx!

YEA... OUR BADGES ARRIVED TODAY!!! I was beginning to get worried they wouldn't be here before we left... turned out very nice!!

Got our badges today!
They are verrry nice and will look great on the new lanyards. :rocker::rocker:

Craig: the envelope wasn't postmarked so can't tell if this is the 1st ofr 2nd set you sent out ... thx!

YEA... OUR BADGES ARRIVED TODAY!!! I was beginning to get worried they wouldn't be here before we left... turned out very nice!!

:worship:

Cubby & Lil' Woman Got our badges today in the mail. They look great. :rocker::worship:Thank you Craig.

Cubby & Lil' Woman Got our badges today in the mail. They look great. :rocker::worship:Thank you Craig.

We will definitely be more organized for your future events. I've learned (for the 1000th time) never depend on anybody but yourself.

We will definitely be more organized for your future events. I've learned (for the 1000th time) never depend on anybody but yourself.
No harm no foul. It sounds like a majority of the people have gotten them I believe. This is a great group of people on this forum and we are pretty tolerable. I'm sure your get more orders from this forum. Thanks again for your hard work.:D

We received Photo Mom's badge today. It looks great! Thank you.

Kathy

Just got our badges last night. Look awesome. Thank you for a fine job Craig. We may have to get these made for all our events as a keepsake. And of course it goes to a good cause also.

Hmmm, when it rains, it pours... :squint:

Craig, we got the 1st set of badges you sent today .... the envelope was postmarked May 1. WTHeck?? :blinzel:

I told you .... Pony Express! :lol:

Hmmm, when it rains, it pours... :squint:

Craig, we got the 1st set of badges you sent today .... the envelope was postmarked May 1. WTHeck?? :blinzel:

I told you .... Pony Express! :lol:

Was the envelope damaged? :dunno:

Envelope was in perfect shape. BOTH envelopes were perfect.

The first envelope we got was "handstamped" ... with no date stamp. This second one had a small white data code strip attached to it and was date stamped. :dunno:

Another post office mystery .... :squint:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back