Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Custom Name Badges for the San Antonio Event

Finally remembered to get my order in. If she can do something with the photo I sent her it will be worth every dime and then some:)

Craig ... who should I be sending the pictures of Lola to.... You or Diane?? :dunno:

UPDATE:

I have officially taken over finishing the remaining badges. I will be in touch with the rest of you regarding your badges this week.

Also, if you were ALREADY IN PROGRESS with a badge working with Diane, please forward any/all conversations you had with her regarding your badge so I can finish it off correctly. She gave me all of her project files, so I should be able to pick up where she left off.

cellis2002@comcast.net

Assuming you communicate back with me, all remaining badges will be done by this weekend and shipped on Monday. Remind me of the date of your event, but I'll make sure everyone gets their badges on time.

:patriot:

I'm still scratching my head on this one. Diane is a fabulous artist, but I think her time management skills and verbal commitments need improving. 2 years ago, I did 270 badges in the same time frame that she's done 27. :dunno:

Craig

Craig, thanks for the update. I know everyone is excited to see their badges. RIV in San Antonio is the same weekend as the Cruise In in BG. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Bruce :)

For all of you who have sent me artwork, or were already in progress with Diane, I'll have proofs for you this weekend, so watch the forum and/or your email. :patriot:

Also, I got some payments via email. I have yet to update the list of purchasers. I've kept those emails as new to remind me where they are. I'll get those updated this weekend too.

Update 4/25/09, 6:30pm

Cadillac Tech (Paid via check 2 badges) Shipped
Photo Girl (Paid via check 2 badges) Shipped
IndyXLRVGuy (Paid via check) Proof Sent
Cubby558 and Spouse (Paid via PayPal) Proofs Sent
Lola's Mom (2 badges) (Paid via PayPal) Proofs Sent
mtrocket (2 badges) (Paid via PayPal)
Jetboy

I will post the badges once they are approved.

DetailGuyXLR09Craig-1.jpg

LolasmomXLR09Craig-2.jpg

Another update.

Update 4/26/09, 4:25pm

IndyXLRVGuy (Paid via check) Printed, Should be mailed 4/28/09
Cubby558 and Spouse (Paid via PayPal) Proofs Sent
Lola's Mom (2 badges) (Paid via PayPal) Printed, Should be mailed 4/28/09
mtrocket (2 badges) (Paid via PayPal) Proofs sent.
Jetboy (XXL beige shirt) Proof Sent

I will post the badges once they are approved.

OK gang, I'm all caught up. I've sent proofs to everyone. Got Lola's approvals back and am printing those now. Need to hear from the rest of you whom I've sent proofs to and I'll get them wrapped up and sent out. :patriot:

Craig

Kevin and I have approved our badges. ;)

4/30/09 Update

Badge Requests

IndyXLRVGuy (Paid via check) Printed and Manufactured. Stick them in the mail butthead.
Cubby558 and Spouse (Paid via PayPal) Approved. Print badges and send
Lola's Mom (2 badges) (Paid via PayPal) Printed and Manufactured. Stick them in the mail butthead.
mtrocket (2 badges) (Paid via PayPal) Proofs Sent. Check email. Made changes, confirm that they are OK.
Jetboy (badge and 2XL Tan/Beige Shirt) (Paid via PayPal)
Marc Toffolo (Mailed check. Go to PO Box)

Badge Requests

IndyXLRVGuy (Paid via check) Shipped 5/1/09
Cubby558 and Spouse (Paid via PayPal) Approved. Print badges and send
Lola's Mom (2 badges) (Paid via PayPal) Shipped 5/1/09
mtrocket (2 badges) (Paid via PayPal) Proofs Sent. Check email. Made changes, confirm that they are OK.
Jetboy (badge and 2XL Tan/Beige Shirt) (Paid via PayPal)
Marc Toffolo (Mailed check. Go to PO Box)

Indy and Lola's orders are in the envelope, addressed and stamped. Out in tomorrow's mail. :rocker:

I haven't heard anything about our badges since my last email with changes... May 1. Leaving next Saturday... hope I get them in time!!

Mine was supposedly put in the mail on May 1 ... it seems like they're taking an awful long time to get here ... Pony Express??? :dunno:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom