Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Daily Chat

Mike spotted this diecast model on eBay advertised as an XLR. Thought it looked a little off from the pictures, then when we got it found it was maybe an even neater find - a model of the Evoq! Didn't know there were any of those out there. Compared the model to our XLR book and it is spot on, down to "supercharged" on the sides (which I didn't realize the real Evoq had until I looked in the book). It's 1:43 scale & the doors open.

Biggest surprise: the box said it was made for Wal-Mart! :lol:

I also purchased this Norev
evy4apyp.jpg
esate8y6.jpg
is 1:43 scale model a year or so go the top actually is able to retract manually in to th trunk but don't remember about the doors but know the hood did not open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Just wish it came in red.

Well the day has come. My appointment to get my baby cleaned. The weather was so nice today. She finally got her deserved spa treatment. It was well worth the money. Even my mom had her van done too. So now my baby has been pampered.
jegyvuga.jpg
nu5uheve.jpg
aqerumab.jpg

Yes. I have been now for a little over a month

How does that song go from fast and furious movie. Just got done doing a run. Well I took baby out for a run. ( I think I need to find a different name. She is atleast 3 yrs old since I purchased in oct 2012) I had a dentist appointment. Decided to go topless today. It was so nice. In the high 70's - low 80's. So after I left I stopped to give her a drink.
3ymy5u5e.jpg
she was very thirsty. Then stopped to get my poster board that I had dropped off to get mounted a couple days earlier.
hybupuza.jpg
. I wasn't sure of clearance when I had the board in the trunk. So I drove home with the top up. Glad I made that decision. Because it is getting very warm out here now. When I arrived home i pulled her into the garage and I dusted her off from the pollen she had on her.

This was emailed to me and I thought that it might be important to some people (if not all) here.

Aspire to inspire before you expire

US POSTAL TIP - IMPORTANT
Payback is fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WRITE IT ON THE BACK OF YOUR ENVELOPES (or front)
WE THINK THIS IS A GREAT IDEA. WE'LL
START WRITING IT ON THE FRONT OF OUR ENVELOPES, TOO!
----------Including Bills

You may have heard in the news that
a couple of Post Offices in Texas have been forced to take down small posters that say

'IN GOD WE TRUST ,'
The law, they say, is being violated..

Anyway, we heard proposed on a radio
station show, that we should all write

' IN GOD WE TRUST'
on the back of all our mail.

After all, that's our National Motto,
and -----
all the money we use to buy stamps.
We think it's a wonderful idea.

We must take back our nation from all
the people who think that anything that offends them should be removed.

If you like this idea, please pass
it on and DO IT. The idea of writing or stamping............
'IN GOD WE TRUST '
on our envelopes sounds good to us

SOME PEOPLE ARE HAVING A RUBBER STAMP MADE TO ENSURE IT IS SEEN........
lets use it as our signature on e-mails,
too!

It's been reported that 86% of Americans
believe in God. Therefore, we have a very hard time understanding why there's such
a mess about having '
'In God We Trust!'
on our money and having God in the pledge of Allegiance.

Could it be that WE just need to take
action and tell the 14% to 'sit down and shut up'?

If you agree, pass this on, if not, delete!!!

BUT REMEMBER IF YOU DELETE THIS,

that's one reason why this world is
in the mess we're in now

WE SIT BACK & LET IT HAPPEN!!

"IN GOD WE TRUST"

I'm posting this here I saw this beauty at my local dealer. Note that this is a similar pic.
I can't find the right thread on my iPhone.
1969 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special Brougham. It only has 69,685 miles on it. Please let me know if you have anyone interested in it. Price is $8991.00.
areqehed.jpg

Probably would look good in some guys or gals "toy box".

Agree 'IN GOD WE TRUST ,'

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

I think this is everyone thought.
2y8uzymu.jpg
the pic says it all

is this true or what.
eny2a8uh.jpg

Beautiful day for a car show!

Victor & Beauty went to their first car show of the season today. Had some bad storms blow through last night so we had crystal clear blue skies. Nice breeze & not broiling hot!

One guy guy was working very hard to try to buy Victor. :ugh: No luck for him! Poor guy, his day didn't get any better as next he wanted the same paint/polish detail job on his car. Since I did that, that wasn't available to him either! :chuckle Anyway, met a lot of neat people (always the best part of any show) & we hope to go check out a "coffee & chat" we were invited to next weekend.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 317
I had that happen when I took a shortcut through a buy/sell/trade guys shop driveway. He was persistent but I held my ground and said no. Then I took off out of the area. But glad you had a great time at the show.

Victor & Beauty went to their first car show of the season today. Had some bad storms blow through last night so we had crystal clear blue skies. Nice breeze & not broiling hot!

One guy guy was working very hard to try to buy Victor. :ugh: No luck for him! Poor guy, his day didn't get any better as next he wanted the same paint/polish detail job on his car. Since I did that, that wasn't available to him either! :chuckle Anyway, met a lot of neat people (always the best part of any show) & we hope to go check out a "coffee & chat" we were invited to next weekend.

Great to see it's finally time to get out and about from the garage storage

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Wonder if they made this....
atynu2u4.jpg
but for the xlr?

Parade Time Starts Today

Will be driving "Little Bugger" in the Canon City Blossom Festival Parade today. Al Kaly Shrine has a unit called the Flivvers and I will be driving with them, mostly neat older cars but they do let in special ones like the XLR.

Will be driving "Little Bugger" in the Canon City Blossom Festival Parade today. Al Kaly Shrine has a unit called the Flivvers and I will be driving with them, mostly neat older cars but they do let in special ones like the XLR.

Well, Robert, you sure have a great day for it! Maybe I'll dust off the ol' Busa and tour Cañon City. Be our last chance to get out before we head back to California (both w/ my XLR [Daphne] and my wife's SRX). :wave:

Tim

Well, Robert, you sure have a great day for it! Maybe I'll dust off the ol' Busa and tour Cañon City. Be our last chance to get out before we head back to California (both w/ my XLR [Daphne] and my wife's SRX). :wave:

Tim

Coming home from the parade I turned the corner at Tejon & Motor City Drive and met another Silver XLR, thought it might have been you but saw your message when I checked in and decided it wasn't. We both waved at each other. Have a safe trip to California and back and enjoy it.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom