Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Daily Chat

I tried contacting Ciajet twice to see if there is a dealer near me, but no response..

That new Chevrolet Colorado truck is nice, but it pales in comparison

Just a reminder, the 2005 Superbowl MVP received a new Cadillac of their choice.

Deion Branch chose a new Cadillac XLR. :thumbsup

Smart choice[emoji106][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

st augustine cruisers car show

Throwing this out here for any florida area people Or anyone thinking of getting out of the cold and snow from the northern states. If you want to head up or down (depending on where you are from) to visit the historic city of st augustine. Then you are in for a cruisers dream. Come out and see the many cool rides of the st augustine cruisers. The show is at the same place where it has been for the past couple years. It's held on the shaded area of the st augustine school for deaf and blind right in the heart of old town st augustine.

IMG_0577.JPG

my car held me hostage

The other day while i was at the subway at my gas station. I must have had the key fob buried so far in my pocket that it didn't register when i tried to open the door. But when i was in the car still i tried starting it back up and it started. So luckily i released the emergency door release and was able to get free. I guess my car didn't want me to leave just then.

Being the show is in May, our snow will be long gone by then. Plus many of us will be on our way to Virginia Beach.

Throwing this out here for any florida area people Or anyone thinking of getting out of the cold and snow from the northern states. If you want to head up or down (depending on where you are from) to visit the historic city of st augustine. Then you are in for a cruisers dream. Come out and see the many cool rides of the st augustine cruisers. The show is at the same place where it has been for the past couple years. It's held on the shaded area of the st augustine school for deaf and blind right in the heart of old town st augustine.

View attachment 4957

Speaking of upcoming events,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ARIZONA:

March 7, 2015

10th Annual Cadillac Roadster Show @ the Scottsdale Pavilions

LOGO.2.5.png

P Z

Not quite sure what I think of this offering from Bass Pro Shops. I don't quite connect "killer black widows" with Valentines Day, but maybe I'm missing something. :dunno:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 244
Not quite sure what I think of this offering from Bass Pro Shops. I don't quite connect "killer black widows" with Valentines Day, but maybe I'm missing something. :dunno:

Sex sells! Hot women in Camo lingerie. Some guys fantasies :thumbsup. It also gets him in the store and he might buy a fishing rod too. :dunno:

Sex sells! Hot women in Camo lingerie. Some guys fantasies :thumbsup. It also gets him in the store and he might buy a fishing rod too. :dunno:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Good points, just when "sexy lingerie store" comes to mind, it isn't usually followed by "Bass Pro Shops"!

Drat!!!

Dang! I was just in Bass Pro Shops, up in Colorado Springs. I sure didn't see that model. Must have been too late... :(

:chuckle

Tim

Dang! I was just in Bass Pro Shops, up in Colorado Springs. I sure didn't see that model. Must have been too late... :(

:chuckle

Tim

Maybe you were in the wrong isles? :dunno:

The weather has turned good at least for today. High 60's to mid 70's. So what did I decide to do. Went for a drive and made sure she was topless. So after a long ride around town. Backed her onto the driveway and now she's working on her tan
5db5a2d87aef32050b39301607ce6900.jpg
fb0d5b9b027701b51ab201ed34071048.jpg

Lucky you.....I cant wait to take mine out, but here in the north have to wait

Today it was very cold here in jacksonville fl
718c8373aa6cdbc9c37d5ea90e9ec2de.jpg

Here in New York it was -15 to -20 last night with the wind chill factor real temp was 7

All this week jacksonville and at augustine will be flirting with freeze warnings

All this week jacksonville and at augustine will be flirting with freeze warnings

OMG! You mean water will actually freeze outside?

Try dealing with below zero on the Fahrenheit scale, it is way more fun :)

I know what you mean. I'm originally from iowa. I froze my but off when I lived out there

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back