Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Dates for Colorado 2010?

Which set of dates for an event in Colorado Springs 2010 would work for you?

• May 23 - May 29

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • May 30 - June 5

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • June 6 - June 12

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vote. Only a few days left to vote. You guys are going to be glad when the poll is done aren't you.:chuckle

Vote. Only a few days left to vote. You guys are going to be glad when the poll is done aren't you.:chuckle

I cant wait tell we put this puppy to sleep and have a firm date for this fantastic Grand XLR Colorado Event.:blinzel:

Fred:wave:

I just voted for the 23-29, but it really doesn't matter to us- DD and I will be there, and this time he's bringing his guitar. The resort looks great, so we vote for that too.:)

~Quinn

I just voted for the 23-29, but it really doesn't matter to us- DD and I will be there, and this time he's bringing his guitar. The resort looks great, so we vote for that too.:)

~Quinn
Thank you Quinn for casting your vote and letting us know about the CMR for CC10.
Only ten more days and poll will be closed. Please cast your vote.:D

Only a few more days for this poll. Please cast your vote. :D

I have noticed we have had a few people join the site. If you are considering joining us in CO please cast your vote. The poll will be done soon. :D

I have noticed we have had a few people join the site. If you are considering joining us in CO please cast your vote. The poll will be done soon. :D

It would be great if our new members could join us in CO. Hope to see you there.:)

Polling will be done in a few short days. Get your vote in. :D

This poll is done in 4 days. Please cast your vote. :D

3 days to cast your vote. Closes the 14th of July at 8:31am.
:D

This poll closes tomorrow. Speak now or forever hold your peace. :D

Poll is closed and the dates have been determined May 23-29. Let the planning begin. :wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom