Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Decided to move into a smaller and newer Caddy

mccluskd

My XLR/V(s)
Hello all:

I've been lurking on here for about 3 months, and finally found an '04 XLR I purchased a couple weeks ago. I've gone through so many threads it feels like I've been here for years already. After being an owner of a '78 Sedan Deville and currently having a '66 Deville convertible, I kind of wanted to move into something with a little newer flair. That is what my new old car has. I'm sure I'll have tons more questions to ask, but figured I'd introduce myself.

Thank you for all the assistance you've already provided.

Hello all:

I've been lurking on here for about 3 months, and finally found an '04 XLR I purchased a couple weeks ago. I've gone through so many threads it feels like I've been here for years already. After being an owner of a '78 Sedan Deville and currently having a '66 Deville convertible, I kind of wanted to move into something with a little newer flair. That is what my new old car has. I'm sure I'll have tons more questions to ask, but figured I'd introduce myself.

Congrats on your new purchase and welcome to our little family. Since you have been lurking I am sure you know you have joined a group of people who are passionate about our XLR's and I am sure you will fit right in!

BTW: my car came from Missouri ! (correct this Canadian if I am wrong, MO is Missouri....yes?)

Last edited:
Welcome to the club. What color and how many miles on your dream machine?

Hello all:

You did go smaller for sure - I used to have a '70 Coupe DeVille & remember how big it was, the XLR is an ant in comparison! Anyway, welcome & enjoy!

Sorry folks. Didn't know the protocol here. It's a black XLR with 109K miles on it. It's clearly not a show car, but clean and the guy before me REALLY was meticulous about his car. Real nice vehicle. It's funny how my '66 has 56K miles and the one that is 40 years newer has twice as many. Either way I still own both as I can't seem to get away from the old man. Eventually something going to have to give.

Anyway, happy to be around here, and sure I'll have questions you can help with.

Thanks;

D

Welcome !

Welcome to the XLR Site. Please post pictures of your XLR and The other cars as well. We are all car nut-cases here. Some of us are 'nuttier' than others, but all love cool cars :wave:

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard!!!!!!! :cool:

Welcome to XLR Family & Forum S. Central Pa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Welcome and Congratulations from all of us at WindRestrictor[emoji768]! :)

Thank you for such great products
f3c91c447f329076097793f8626bd743.jpg
7ec39514165a3c70529576d73e6e0525.jpg

7e9f4fb843a16373373b54ece6fd6964.jpg

c4b0b021adfb7f93aa1041b34955f566.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!